Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Winner of The Coolest Leader of HW2 Award

OP Sgt Palooggoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ten-Hut!

A few days ago I made a post about the nominees of the Coolest Leader of Halo Wars 2 Award.
And now Marines, the time has come to select the The Coolest Leader of Halo Wars 2.

Drum roll please.

The Coolest Leader of Halo Wars 2 is:
Spoiler:
Show
Agreed, love me some worms
Valky 115 Qc, called this one when I made the Nominees post
I demand a recount
Alright! One for the Hunters/Lekgolos!
Frank is the true Hunter King; long may he reign
Colony is sweet
Hunters that weren't just the normal hunters, definitely the most original idea and something I always wanted to see in halo. I hoped that one of the fps games may have had a different configuration of hunter worms at some point but no luck so far. HW2 has fixed that.
#NOTMYWINNEROFTHECOOLESTLEADEROFHW2AWARD
YAPYAP will always be the coolest leader in my heart. ;(
I like Yaps too but unfortunately he wasn't Cannon, so that's something Colony has over him
I like Yaps too but unfortunately he wasn't Cannon, so that's something Colony has over him
HE IS CANON TO ME! ;O
Spoiler:
Show
I didnt vote for him!!
I thought I commented on this.

As much as my inner Voridus is fighting me I have to agree. Colony is the coolest leader. Even the ViDoc of Colony was pretty cool seeing all those Hunter variations and leader powers. The names of the leader powers even sound cool. "Hunter's Brand", "Vehicle Symbiotes", "Devastating Host" (Oh this one really changes a fight around). My favorite thing about him is indeed his voice. The fact that it vibrates the headset and controller I feel was intentional.

2nd though is Voridus. He looks cool nuff said.

As much as my inner Voridus is fighting me I have to agree. Colony is the coolest leader. Even the ViDoc of Colony was pretty cool seeing all those Hunter variations and leader powers. The names of the leader powers even sound cool. "Hunter's Brand", "Vehicle Symbiotes", "Devastating Host" (Oh this one really changes a fight around). My favorite thing about him is indeed his voice. The fact that it vibrates the headset and controller I feel was intentional.

Maybe I'll make a top 3 runners up post...

Maybe I'll make a top 3 runners up post...
If i have to detail Voridus. He looks like a Brute/Predator crossbreed, I swear in some of the art he had dreads before he went bald. Infusion if it was done correctly could have been a really cool power to use. Even his name is not unlike the others. Voridus the Corrupter come on now, you know he's dangerous just hearing that. Brute Grenadiers look cool but don't really kill even with the Y ability buff. Also the name of his moves aren't as cool. "Salt the Earth" compared to something like "Devastating Host" why not call it "Corruption" or "Corrosive". Invigorating Frenzy sounds cool but it sounds like it belongs to Decimus. So to me personally Colony takes it.
AssassinT28, Colony actually isn't my favorite leader but I have to rate each leader based on their attributes: Are their Leader powers cool, is the hero unit cool, is the leader Cannon? Is the leader fun to use? Is the Leader's name cool?
So yeah, Colony had the most Attributes, he's the winner
AssassinT28, Colony actually isn't my favorite leader but I have to rate each leader based on their attributes: Are their Leader powers cool, is the hero unit cool, is the leader Cannon? Is the leader fun to use? Is the Leader's name cool?
So yeah, Colony had the most Attributes, he's the winner
I mean Voridus is still my favorite leader. It's just I agree with you with the Colony thing. Before either of these leaders came out it was Atriox because that Chosen was scary.
pretty sure yapyap is canon, he is listed as a covenant faction in one of the halo wikis
AssassinT28, the Chosen is probably my Favorite hero unit.
His voice is really good, his name is pretty neat, his damage is insane and because he doesn't have a Y ability he has to make up for it with even more damage! What's not to like?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2