Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Winner of The Coolest Leader of HW2 Award

OP Sgt Palooggoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
AssassinT28, the Chosen is probably my Favorite hero unit.
His voice is really good, his name is pretty neat, his damage is insane and because he doesn't have a Y ability he has to make up for it with even more damage! What's not to like?
I have to go with Jerome and Theseus as my favorite leader unit. He looks cool with his Hydra and extra spartan armor and his Mantis has a name!
His voice is really good, his name is pretty neat, his damage is insane and because he doesn't have a Y ability he has to make up for it with even more damage! What's not to like?
I have to go with Jerome and Theseus as my favorite leader unit. He looks cool with his Hydra and extra spartan armor and his Mantis has a name!
Wow, never new his mantis had a name
Wow, never new his mantis had a name
Gotta read that Cannon Fodder.
nuchey wrote:
Frank is the true Hunter King; long may he reign
As long as he is not caught alone by most of other heroes... Or by Wraith Invaders...Or by SJW.
Serina for literally being the coolest leader. Can’t beat cold hard facts. Have an ice day ;)
Serina for literally being the coolest leader. Can’t beat cold hard facts. Have an ice day ;)
I like her sarcastic witty lines.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2