So when we get the next balance changes, whenever it is, id like to see these changes.

Imulsion
1. Damage reduced 15%
2. Radius reduced 15-20%
3. Time is lasts cut by a third

Then like a 5-7% HB health nerf.
Those changes to Infusion would make it useless.

I'd like to see scouts become a viable option. They need some love.

I agree with the scouts. Im not sure why you think it would make infusion useless? Infusion is supposed to be an area denial power right? So at this point i would say damage is to strong. With the radius 20% may be to much of a nerf so maybe like 10% but somewhere between. The time it stays is far far to long as it is tho. Im curious, would you change the infusion? And if so how?

A viable option for what? Theyre pretty good at scouting.

Scouts are supposed to serve a role as an anti rush unit now (and obviously as a scout). According to a balance patch a while back, core infantry beats scouts, rush units beat core infantry, and scouts are supposed to beat rush units. The problem with scout units currently is that it's way too risky to build them as a soft counter to rush units (due to how easy it is to just mix core infantry). This means that rush units basically dominate the early game until you upgrade to tech 2.

They're also supposed to counter rushes units (Hellbringers and Jump Brutes) which they woefully under perform.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
fix odsts not being able to cap points, neural implant gets hijack speed reduction bonus back and grunt goblins get their proper hero icon back cause they currently have the warlord fist icon and not the needler crystals icon

I agree with the scouts. Im not sure why you think it would make infusion useless? Infusion is supposed to be an area denial power right? So at this point i would say damage is to strong. With the radius 20% may be to much of a nerf so maybe like 10% but somewhere between. The time it stays is far far to long as it is tho. Im curious, would you change the infusion? And if so how?
Infusion as it stands allows Voridus to beat any UNSC early game, the only viable unit against grenadiers are suicide grunts, everything else doesn't stand a chance. As it is currently it's honestly the most OP aspect of the game at T1, with HBs the only other thing that comes close. The HBs definitely need a health nerf, and a cost increase as well, they're too inexpensive for how effective they are.
So when we get the next balance changes, whenever it is, id like to see these changes.

Imulsion
1. Damage reduced 15%
2. Radius reduced 15-20%
3. Time is lasts cut by a third

Then like a 5-7% HB health nerf.
It should get its damage reduced vs infantry and scout at least, but as for the radius I'm not so sure on that. Potentially decrease its slow effect. The duration is currently the biggest problem. No goop should last longer than 30 seconds at most. The mine goop lasts over two minutes and it's absurd. Voridus can currently disregard the opener his opponent chooses because the goop kills everything anyway.

I don't think I would bother nerfing HB health. I would rather see them just take like 5% more dmg from basic infantry and have the scouts be significantly more effective vs them. Cryo troopers on the other hand will probably need an additional reduction in chill rate to scouts. They dominate infantry because it just freezes so fast, but the scouts need to not freeze as fast. Maybe just tweaking the chill value of scouts would solve it. (In addition to the other mentioned things for HB's)

Edit: #1 thing on my wish list is a functional right trigger. (and a classic HW1 control set option)
An Anders buff...PLEASE!!. I-i needs mah Anders to be better. Granted she is cute...and cuddly..and adorable. BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT, a sentinel buff would be nice.
An Anders buff...PLEASE!!. I-i needs mah Anders to be better. Granted she is cute...and cuddly..and adorable. BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT, a sentinel buff would be nice.
Sarscasm right? Anders is in a pretty good spot right now, check the 1v1 leaderboard, there's a bunch of Anders up there.
A Forerunner faction, it'd add a new whole new dynamic to the game to have three factions.
Sarscasm right? Anders is in a pretty good spot right now, check the 1v1 leaderboard, there's a bunch of Anders up there.
I don't play a lot of 1v1 though. Although i would love an Anders vs Anders mirror match. That might explain why i haven't seen a ton of her on 2v2. All the more cuddle time for the Professor i guess :3, thanks for telling me about the 1v1 stuff though.