Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Wow, the new DLC is available in the xbox store

OP LSUTIGER1010

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Installing the new dlc right now..wow. However, none of the new content is available yet.
whatttt...???!!!
Yes, I have located the ATN DLC in the Xbox store as well.
I have found two items listed as ATN, one I am assuming is the DLC only (the other shows as part of the "Complete Edition").
On the topic of the Complete Edition, I see that in the Xbox store as well. It is about $60 US, so I would say if you do not own the game yet, that is a great deal.
(I own the game obviously, so I am assuming said DLC only item is the one I would purchase if I want to buy ATN. Just to be sure, does that look correct to everyone else?)
I have found two items listed as ATN, one I am assuming is the DLC only (the other shows as part of the "Complete Edition").
On the topic of the Complete Edition, I see that in the Xbox store as well. It is about $60 US, so I would say if you do not own the game yet, that is a great deal.
(I own the game obviously, so I am assuming said DLC only item is the one I would purchase if I want to buy ATN. Just to be sure, does that look correct to everyone else?)
Yes I see that as well.
Yes I see that as well.
Thanks. I just want to be sure that I buy the correct item out of those two.
I am sure that other people have tried purchasing it and are downloading it, hopefully without any new issues (disregarding the whole possible "redownloading the entire game" issue, which I have not encountered thankfully). I do not want to run into any of the possible new issues, so I am wondering if there are any that people are encountering.
Thank you sir. It is downloaded and I'm ready for tonight when it hits!
Plastic Hassle said this would happen
Just installed, ready to roll when it's released!
Downloading it now. Glad I checked the forums today.
How much GB was it?
How much GB was it?
As of right now it's just a couple megabytes, but I'm pretty sure that's just the key for it. Once it's fully released I'll probably have to download the rest.
Did you have to buy it or was it just the patch?
You have to buy it to unlock the small unlock download that available so far.
Do we know when it will be playable?
I saw some where it takes 8 hours so..it hit the stores at 3pm ct so im guessing 10pm-12am tonight.
I'll download it when I get home! PUMPED
when is it playable? in uk
pieman498 wrote:
We currently have no ETA
pieman498 wrote:
We currently have no ETA
dam guess i just go to bed :(
Anyone else having trouble getting it? I have the $20 on my Xbox yet it says I do not have enough money. I have some extra $.79 on it to help pay for any tax.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2