Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Xbox Arena Tournament - Feedback & Discussion

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Honestly the spectator mode is the real first thing to have. Now more and more players or even none players enjoy watching video games. Halo wars2 suits perfectly to streaming. The game is eye candy, with some spectacular power. The newcomer will see how good the game is when play and comment at high level. It brings shine to the game.
It is better than any other commercial break to support the game. Streamers enjoy a lot to comment a pvp where you can see all the action on both side.
Today, sure that some of you notice how in bad shape the dawn of war3 game is. Fact is, players never succed to show how brilliant this game can be at high level. Tournament cant take a real root in the community too, cause of the lack of this mod. it is just too frustrating to organize a thrilling tounrmanent when you cant stream in live what is going on.

Of course, it take time and money to put this option. But honestly HW2 is in good health, and seeing the way players enjoy pvp could be a real way to satisfy them. CA should really think about that. A RTS without observatory mode or replays is just so understable. All older rts games of the past decade deliver this option, but now, it seems to be as a graal to have it (AoE online, Grey Goo, CoH2, receive this, months and months after their release date, and as i say DoW3 still hasn't got it (and will not have it later)

If you need money to put a dev team on that part, i clearly understand that, dont underestimate waht the community can support. If nearly of all the posts here mention "please, spectacular mode" hear us. If i need to play a small amount of money to support that, i will do it. Not sure how the others will act or think, but if it is to see hw2 community growing more and more for the PvP or a more esport aspect, i ll support it.
Crossplay 2vs2 PC / XBOX Tournaments! :)
1vs1?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2