Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Xbox/PC Crossplay Coming to Halo Wars 2!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Nokih wrote:
Sorry guys but I dont understand...

Crossplay works with 1v1 unranked, 2v2 unranked and 3v3 unranked?
Or it's just for 1v1 unranked and 3v3 Unranked ?

Thank you. :)
All unranked
Thank you dude !
that is a horrible idea rts is always easier on pc because they have 1 more shortcuts 2 faster reaction time 3 less screen lag when explosions and things happen WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS!
just stop man, almost all of us PC players use a mouse and keyboard and don't wanna make our carpel tunnel worse or develop it. I use a xbox one controller and ps4 controller for FPS games or third person games..... the keyboard is just as confusing in situations and honestly HALO WARS is MEANT FOR CONTROLLERS so its not a big problem.... if you got nothing better to do then to get your muscles and joints weakened by a keyboard and mouse and trying sooo damn hard with them then they deserve it... but in halo wars any player can win no matter WHAT THEY ARE USING.......... because I have a buddy who uses a mouse and KEYBOARD to play halo wars 1 and 2 on his xbox one.... and hes good with it but Controller people just still seem to win and be smarter :)
Controls are a little fucky, but it's way easier to micro.
does it support halo wars definitive edition
There are a few players on 3v3 crossplay now :(
There are a few players on 3v3 crossplay now :(
Well the game is dying a slow and painful death that could've been avoided.
Definitive edition halo wars as well?
Any info on whether ranked 2v2 & 1v1 crossplay will be included in future updates?
Finally.. 1 year after release at least 1vs1 x ranked crossplay got implemented.
Maybe we can even play 2vs2 x ranked, atleast that objective game mode...
Perhaps, most of HW2PC players are using the XboxOne gamepad instead of the keyboard.
This is the reason for implementing of 1v1Xplay. Maybe....
The XboxOne gamepad is wonderful, but the keyboard and mouse cause stiff shoulder.
Many people hate gaming keyboards and mouse.
Perhaps, most of HW2PC players are using the XboxOne gamepad instead of the keyboard.
This is the reason for implementing of 1v1Xplay. Maybe....
The XboxOne gamepad is wonderful, but the keyboard and mouse cause stiff shoulder.
Many people hate gaming keyboards and mouse.
Well the kb+m is way better due to enhanced micro, and you can program macros to build certain base layouts. Also the mini map can serve as a means to access an area faster by clicking on the spot you wish to go to, with the controller this is not the case and the scroll speed is obnoxious to try and tune. the only thing that is bad about mk+b is the default key functions are in a wonky layout.
How do I invite a pc player to play with me on Xbox?
How do I invite a pc player to play with me on Xbox?
1. Please don't necropost.
2. If they have an Xbox profile signed in on their PC (which they should to be able to play) you should be able to message them and send a party invite through your Xbox dashboard.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5