Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Veltain wrote:
info?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grunt

nothing about grunts being leaders oddly enough.. I hope hw2 doesn't get all cartoony and actually make a grunt a leader.
I do hope you're joking.

The community requested a grunt leader so they're giving us a grunt leader. I'm sure he'll be awesome.
In fact, in the halo canon, there have been important ungoy/grunts. I read once that grunt started a rebellion against the covenant, needless to say they didn´t win.
There's also a Grunt that serves as basically the second-in-command for Half-Jaw.
So in fact, it makes sense that it exists an ungoy leader. A jackal leader won´t be possible they are just like stupid lizzards and i am happy that halo didn´t include more drones, that stupid things were crap and annoying. But i would be very very happy if they make a Engineer Leader.
Jackals were mercs and pirates, just like Shipmaster. Adding them again makes sense.
info?

nothing about grunts being leaders oddly enough.. I hope hw2 doesn't get all cartoony and actually make a grunt a leader.
Why even hate on the Grunts, do you not remember the Grunt Rebellion or Stolt the Grunt who beat Elites and Spartans? Grunts are good when motivated.
This game would be better off not catering to the younger demographic, because that's not who plays this type of game. I think that making a grunt mech is silly. I like my entertainment to be not silly unless it is supposed to be, like comedy. In reality a grunt by definition is not the leader. That is silly. All just my old man opinion, but we all would be better served with something not so silly in a game with WARS in the title. Maybe they should have named it halo romper room so I wouldn't even be interested in it in the first place..
Veltain wrote:
info?

I do hope you're joking.

The community requested a grunt leader so they're giving us a grunt leader. I'm sure he'll be awesome.
In fact, in the halo canon, there have been important ungoy/grunts. I read once that grunt started a rebellion against the covenant, needless to say they didn´t win.
There's also a Grunt that serves as basically the second-in-command for Half-Jaw.
So in fact, it makes sense that it exists an ungoy leader. A jackal leader won´t be possible they are just like stupid lizzards and i am happy that halo didn´t include more drones, that stupid things were crap and annoying. But i would be very very happy if they make a Engineer Leader.
They can easily make a smart jackal since they made a talking hunter. Also buggers are great
This game would be better off not catering to the younger demographic, because that's not who plays this type of game. I think that making a grunt mech is silly. I like my entertainment to be not silly unless it is supposed to be, like comedy. In reality a grunt by definition is not the leader. That is silly. All just my old man opinion, but we all would be better served with something not so silly in a game with WARS in the title. Maybe they should have named it halo romper room so I wouldn't even be interested in it in the first place..
Grunt leader would be cool not silly
I think Yayap from the novel and Yapyap are two different grunts. Yapyap is seen wearing the Prophet of Truth's crown,likely found his corpse being nosey lol. I think this is gonna be an awesome leader. Want to bet his hero unit is him in a grunt goblin mech? Tired of mechs,but that one I would make an exception for entirely. Really curious to hear more about him now.
these things aren't silly, I mean if u think tthose are silly, wat do u think about Jerome's endless conviction debris drop
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2