Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Yapyap is proof of illuminati

OP TheMenacePotato

alright, 343 added Yapyap the destroyer, right? Sounds like a never-before-seen grunt, right?
WRONG. Turns out Gruntipedia prophesied Yapyap. I'm the administrator of that junk-heap of a wiki and just noticed that. Someone several years back made up a grunt named Yapyap.
Illuminati confirmed??
Source? It may have been "Yayap", a grunt from the lore that I believe inspired YapYap's introduction.
Source? It may have been "Yayap", a grunt from the lore that I believe inspired YapYap's introduction.
Yayap was the Grunt from Contact Harvest, right?
The thread was kind of a joke, I just thought it was a weird coincidence.
There's an audio line in halo 3 where a grunt shouts "he killed yapyap". There's also reference to yapyap in halo 3 odst. More can be found here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNBQEDsD_vw
But wait there's more yapyap can summon 3 grunt goblins there are 3 sides to a triangle the triangle is used as the sign of the illuminati methane gas is green, green is associated with the illuminati.

yapyap is illuminati confirmed.
But wait there's more yapyap can summon 3 grunt goblins there are 3 sides to a triangle the triangle is used as the sign of the illuminati methane gas is green, green is associated with the illuminati.

yapyap is illuminati confirmed.
"gives u a medal"
There's an audio line in halo 3 where a grunt shouts "he killed yapyap". There's also reference to yapyap in halo 3 odst. More can be found here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNBQEDsD_vw
He killed Flipyap. Or Yapflip, was he... It was Yapflip... No, Flipyap is his brother.
His three hero mechs should have a combined Y ability that creates an illuminati symbol when forming a triangle shape on the map... of any size. Even if it were limited to private mode only. Wow, I just thought of a new gameplay mechanic; combined Y abilities. Illuminati confirmed.
Everybody forgetting Yapyap is mentioned in random dialogue in Halo 3: ODST. Unfortunately his mentioned pimp slap isn't a leader power. 343i is clearly making a mistake, and thus, should give players a grunt plushie.
Okay the methane and three mechs creating the illuminati triangle is irrefutable.
No, that's the only book I've finished so far and that Grunt's name is Dadab.
Limeshake wrote:
No, that's the only book I've finished so far and that Grunt's name is Dadab.
I've got four books I just can't remember which one Yayap is in.
There’s no doubt that 343 is (once again) sending us a subliminal message.

Yap is “Pay” spelled backwards, so pay to win confirmed!

As mentioned earlier: YapYap in H3 ODST.
For those of you looking for more information on YapYap the 1st mention of this grunt that I've found is in the halo book The Flood. Page 32. Line 15.
Theyre all different yayaps.
1 from Halo: The Flood
1 from Halo 3: ODST
1 from Halo Wars 2
Each one is one of the ones driving a goblin.
I've always suspected that the illuminati were behind Yap Yaps development
It doesn't matter, he will find those Golden Methane mines...whatever they went to Grunt Academy together.
Yap has a thread not created by me? This is my new favorite moment ...(sobs) FOR THE UGGOUY!
Or wait, was it Flipyap?
Guys how could we be so blind! Can't you see?! "Yap" is "paY" backwards like someone pointed out. And do you know what else is backwards? Racecar, because "Race Car" Spelled backwards is "raCe caR" and guess what is fast like race cars, that's right, more cars, specifically the monopoly cardboard game's car player piece. And what does monopoly have? Correct again, a "Go To Jail Card" and guess what is on the jail card? Yep, that's right, the words "Do...Collect...$200" and what allows someone to get paid a large sum of money in such sort of time? The lottery obviously, and what is required to win the lottery? A lottery ticket, and what is required to get a lottery ticket? A store, specifically a gas station as that is where they are sold most around the U.S.A, and what do gas stations sell? Gas. And it powers stuff, and what else powers stuff? Batteries, and what in the battery powers stuff, electricity, and what else is electric? Consoles, and what console does Halo Wars 2 play on? Xbox. OH MY GOD HOW HAVE WE NOT SEEN THIS, YAP YAP IS RUNNING XBOX HOW COULD WE BE SO BLIND?????