2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
How come I can't download him?
NK ME wrote:
YAPYAP IS AVAILABLE RESTART CONSOLE AND CHECK IN THE SEASON PASS!!

Guess the season pass was worth it after all.. LOL
^^^^ this here bud.
If my update finally starts updating, can I turn of my xbox on stand by mode? Or will that cause it to have to download the whole game again?
ske7ch wrote:
Starting a petition for you to change your name to "Viper Gif Skills"
Request denied. Keep fighting.
What if I beat you in a game of 1v1 Grifball??
I would literally pay money to watch this.... lol
I can't see his phoenix logs.
If my update finally starts updating, can I turn of my xbox on stand by mode? Or will that cause it to have to download the whole game again?
I personally wouldn't chance it.. I can't confirm nor deny that something bad may or may not happen. I would just wait til it's done or turn off the tv and let it download.
Yes it'll work I do it all the time
NK ME wrote:
I personally wouldn't chance it.. I can't confirm nor deny that something bad may or may not happen. I would just wait til it's done or turn off the tv and let it download.
That's what I got going on right now, but not a fan of letting my xbox on without using it. Especially since it's most likely gonna take hours to finish.
You sure? So what if turn it back to check on the progress and it's not finish, won't mess up the update? It's currently 9GB, I don't want it switching up on me to 30+GB :/
It appears the Yaplimation has begun, and we are hopeless to stop it

TANKSLAP wrote:
I can't see his phoenix logs.
Same here, does it also say "UNREAD [6]"?
You sure? So what if turn it back to check on the progress and it's not finish, won't mess up the update? It's currently 9GB, I don't want it switching up on me to 30+GB :/
Well I just did the whole shutdown, pull power cable, and wait ten seconds plan and it went from 9gb of downloading nothing to 32.34gb of downloading the whole game again. Smdh
McGruder wrote:
Well I just did the whole shutdown, pull power cable, and wait ten seconds plan and it went from 9gb of downloading nothing to 32.34gb of downloading the whole game again. Smdh
That happened to me last time :/ Reset my xbox before it started updating cause thought it was frozen.
This time I waited until it started downloading, took about 40-50 minutes before it finally started showing percentage and downloading. It's at 16%, but what I wanted to know now, is if I'm able to turn off my xbox now, on stand-by mode, and still not suffer the same consequences.
McGruder wrote:
That happened to me last time :/ Reset my xbox before it started updating cause thought it was frozen.
This time I waited until it started downloading, took about 40-50 minutes before it finally started showing percentage and downloading. It's at 16%, but what I wanted to know now, is if I'm able to turn off my xbox now, on stand-by mode, and still not suffer the same consequences.
I'm thinking that, since the Instant-On mode doesn't really entirely shut off your xbox, it might not interfere with the update. Since that's basically what its for. But knowing HW2 updates are so schetchy, don't entirely know if I should take the risk.
NK ME wrote:
How come I can't download him?
NK ME wrote:
YAPYAP IS AVAILABLE RESTART CONSOLE AND CHECK IN THE SEASON PASS!!

Guess the season pass was worth it after all.. LOL
^^^^ this here bud.
I did...not that stupid
Got mines guys
Way to go 343. You release a leader that you didn't beta test. Now everyone is just rushing with free units...congrats!
I see a lot of people already using him and i've hard reset twice, why haven't i seen him in my store?
I see a lot of people already using him and i've hard reset twice, why haven't i seen him in my store?
Go to your pin and manage game. It's in there
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH
Np!
Yap yap is so much fun!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9