YapYap Release Update! (HE'S HERE!)

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
I got the update, but still no Yap yap, when is it coming out?
I've had my Xbox on auto update and I think it's done it. But if there still is no yap yap what is the point -.-
Completely agree with you, why hasn't yap yap come out, they said it would be out in the morning, its not the morning now
I've tried hard resetting and all that jazz and still no yap yap. Very poor and annoying
Yapyap doesn't come with the patch. It's up to Xbox Marketplace to publish him now
Still nothing, shame it wasn't out the day it should of been. Will, have to be tomorrow now, if it does come out at all.
If it does come out at all .. ? Are you seriously suggesting they might just never release him? That seems a bit harsh.
It might said hash but he should of been out Thursday morning from what 343 started this forum saying, but he didn't come out where I am till Friday morning, they shouldn't of said a time if they know they couldn't release it then.
I love it.

My Xbox is always on Quick Start and should download updates automatically. I started my console today in the morning to see whats new with Halo Wars, and still stays at 0%. Restarted my console and then I had to download 33 GB again.

I guess this is my 3rd time I had to do that. I LOVE IT!

#letsdownloadalwayscompletegamesforupdates

ANOTHER THING:

This PLAY ANYWHERE feature, which Microsoft manager introduced this? If people wanna play Microsoft games they do it on a Xbox, NO ONE CARES ABOUT PLAY ANYWHERE FEATURE, the playerbase on PC for this title talks everything you need to know.
Just played my first game with Yapyap. Against a FORGER an won! 62 min with ever changing map control, throwing canon fodder across the map constantly, forcing the other one to respond om mini bases, beacons and buildings that were constantly under siege. Throwing in shade turrets at three different points to make it even more urgent.
In the meantime I got to save a lot of rescources and at the same time gets a good glimpse at the FORGERS army.
Yapyap is awesome!
Has yap yap been released for Xbox yet? I don't wanna turn my xbox on and be disappointed -.-
Has yap yap been released for Xbox yet? I don't wanna turn my xbox on and be disappointed -.-
Yes he has he was out at 945 est
My game is not installed please help
Is it a known issue that the game is downloading corrupted? I haven't had an issue with patches until this one. I came home to it already in my queue and stuck at 9.61 GB out of 32 GB and keeps going to installation stopped.
of course the day i go back to school
Rip.
For some reason I can't download yip yap. I have restarted my consol, and did the update but he's still not available for me. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I'm I the only one who still doesn't have YapYap show up?
For some reason I can't download yip yap. I have restarted my consol, and did the update but he's still not available for me. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Do you have the season pass?
No. But he hasn't shown up in the store yet.
Then I'm not sure how to help......I assume you've searched both "Yapyap" and looked in add-ons for HW2?
Then I'm not sure how to help......I assume you've searched both "Yapyap" and looked in add-ons for HW2?
Yeah. I even went to decks and skirmish to see if he would show up there.
It is still saying "Unread 6" but I still can't see the Phoenix logs
Well crap. I don't know then, check out the Support section and see if anyone has a fix there.
Well crap. I don't know then, check out the Support section and see if anyone has a fix there.
All right.
I went to Blitz and it said I had 5 packs to open. Opened 1, and the rest... vanished.
"I suddenly became lucid myself, with a single awful realization. That entire conversation had just taken place over Waypoint. Anyone could have been listening."
I'm very happy with YapYap. I don't play competitive and play mostly vs AI or Blitz FireFight.

He's very fun to play and totally different. The uniqueness of this leader makes it refreshing and I imagine spices up the game for competitive players.

The latest hot fix seems to have mitigated a few issues with Yapster. More specifically I think Forge's anvil round was the most important fix, up there with swapping the YapYap's units drop with the leader power that decreases veterancy for killing units.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9