2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Esto Es genial mejor de radar EL
Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new post with the translated text.

Yo gane
Kaioken wrote:
Necr0tiq wrote:
umju wrote:
The best radar setting is no radar.
You need a radar for how quick this game is compared to other Halo's. Keep the old radar and once ARs are out it'll be much better.
are delusional? Reach/H4 had jetpacks and evades in competitive and they didnt need Radar... people who say 'halo 5 is fast' didnt play H2/3 in its prime at top tier gameplay, i can say the same with Reach when it had both sprint and no sprint settings... quit using that 'we have spartan charge and clamber therefore we need radar'... no, use your headsets and map awareness
Yep that must be it, I'm delusional. You must not tune in to pro player streams often because I've heard several of them say exactly what I just did. Go back to my post, I didn't say "we have Spartan charge and clamber, so we need radar" you did. Also - there's a way to communicate your opinion other than that of a complete -Yoink-. There are going to be new players who weren't around during the peak of H3, that detail means nothing now. With new players coming aboard were trying to draw more in, not the other way around. Put the ego away, we're all here to enjoy the game. Accept the fact that others opinions will differ from your own. Good day to you.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Im happy they finally did something it sounds good and hopefully it is on paper a lot of the things they do sounds good until we are forced to take it and adjust to the changes i really hope the can figure out what they need to do to make halo good again and have it all waiting for us for the unboxing of halo 6 and not fixing a game long after its release
I've played 2 games of the new playlist and it is AWESOME!

I'll post some ideas for improvements if I think of anything
Love the settings. No autos adds so much replayability to the game. And i know 10 of my friends are reinstalling from the news.

However the playlist may be bugged, a couple of people have experienced around 4 people crashing at the same time in a game. Leaving players in 3v1s. Might need to look into that.
Rustyky wrote:
Love the settings. No autos adds so much replayability to the game. And i know 10 of my friends are reinstalling from the news.

However the playlist may be bugged, a couple of people have experienced around 4 people crashing at the same time in a game. Leaving players in 3v1s. Might need to look into that.
Yeah I was in the middle of a gun fight for OS on plaza and abruptly and instantly went straight to the warzone menu. Wtf....
There wasn't even any loading time for the menu. I just fell out of the game immediately to the menu.
I've disconnected several times before but last night was very strange.

I recorded it. On XBOX DVR look up my GT StiffStrafe. Check it
In many occasions spartan charge is way too viable, easy to kill with, and sometimes impossible to counter. It needs to go pls.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Sorry for the spam friends will not return to spend
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam and do no re-edit a post after it has already been moderated

Spoiler:
Show
I'm a casual Halo player. Around gold 5-6 in typical Team Arena. I hopped into the new HCS playlist just to see what's what. I played 6-7 rounds and got destroyed each and every round. It was zero fun for me. I don't mind at all if a permanent playlist is made with these settings for all of the competitive players who love it; BUT please don't put these settings into Team Arena! Make a designated HCS playlist. If there's not enough of a player population to support said list, then that should tell you right there whether you should even keep these settings at all. I love TA as it currently is! I really hope there's room for both.
I'm a casual Halo player. Around gold 5-6 in typical Team Arena. I hopped into the new HCS playlist just to see what's what. I played 6-7 rounds and got destroyed each and every round. It was zero fun for me. I don't mind at all if a permanent playlist is made with these settings for all of the competitive players who love it; BUT please don't put these settings into Team Arena! Make a designated HCS playlist. If there's not enough of a player population to support said list, then that should tell you right there whether you should even keep these settings at all. I love TA as it currently is! I really hope there's room for both.
Just practice it. You'll get better dude.
Did you play on this gamertag? Or another? I looked up your match history to check the matchmaking and I'm only seeing one match on the new playlist, yesterday.

Is that what you are talking about?
Majority of top players don't like the settings. You need to bring it all back but less seriously. AR less ammo. SMG one clip two kills. Brute pistol half energy. Splinters 2 on map. ex. It's boring and will get old real fast. I apologize for my first response I was enraged at the tearing down of this great game that just needed a little my balancing is all. To add to this point however there are a lot of new players that have dropped the game all together and have went to other fps's such as Overwatch. Also top players have reverted back and started playing older halos and other games as well because of the games current update. Please if anyone is listening take this into consideration as you guys move forward. One more suggestion maybe make respond times for all pick weapons to start when that weapon has been dropped and completely depleted. That might make rushing auto spray downs less frequent. Anyways sorry once again 343 for my harsh word. I really do appreciate all you guys do over there and love this game and the entire halo community so much.
BR start, No radar, no abilities, including sprint.
Forge created competitive maps and for l=the love of christ.. Let MLG have Halo back...
As well as competitive 2s and FFA
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13