Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

343, Ac7ionMan should be a paid HCS commentator

OP Mykul Man

Mods, I'm this posting here in the Halo 5 forum for more visibility, as well as the wide reaching grasp of this topic, so please let the goodness of this post reside here in the Halo 5 forum for all to see and take inspiration from.

Ac7ionMan is a source of inspiration for me. To see him following his passion for gaming and Halo through streaming on Twitch and interacting with the community, you can see the energy and passion for happiness, life, and success that we should all embrace.

343, please consider Ac7ionMan (Gamertag: eRa Ac7ionMan, Twitch: ac7ionmannn) as a candidate to be a paid HCS commentator. Last night Ac7ionman was given the opportunity to commentate some TOP Halo 5 talent tournament matches between many pro teams including Optic Gaming, Splyce, and Team Liquid. I will link to the start of the Optic Gaming vs Splyce series at the bottom of this post, as well as the start of the whole commentary session. These professional Halo players see something good in this man, Ac7ionMan...and he commentated like he's been doing it for years! He has grown a substantial grassroots following of Twitch "subscribers" and "followers" and I'm sure on other forms of social media as well. He is probably the single most consistent Halo Twitch streamer, and our Halo community is benefitting from his efforts.

343, we, the community have seen you invest your time, passion, energy, and money into outstanding Halo players and community members, and I as well as many others think that the time is due for Ac7ionMan to be given the opportunity to be a bigger part of Halo 5, HCS, and Halo's future. He has heart, determination, consistency, and passion - everything you could want in someone representing the Halo brand. He can be harsh on his teammates, but he expresses this harshness in a way that we can almost all relate to when our ranks are dependent largely on fairly random teammates. His commentary last night was of the highest caliber, and he is a very, very skilled player with a deep knowledge of the game:

- He can recognize when players are manipulating spawn systems, and translate that into understandable commentary
- He recognizes even the nuances of top level teams like Splyce's bursts of fast-paced movement and skills, vs. Optic's deeply rooted teamwork chemistry
- He can make unique observations and jokes to keep things interesting and entertaining and has an energetic personality that creates a fun atmosphere
- He knows that good sportsmanship is about the cycle of giving and earning respect, and can rest the harshness of his Twitch personality when professionalism is called for.

343, I'm sure that an interview with him would very likely be opportune for 343, Ac7ionman, and the community. Please watch the Optic vs Splyce series I am about to link to, starting at 3:51:00, and help strengthen our community by giving this man some more opportunity:

*Make sure to keep watching as he plays matchmaking after the commentary...you will see the undeniable passion this man has pull on his heartstrings...he is a good man.:

Optic Gaming vs. Splyce (with Ac7ionMan commentary) @ 3:51:00:
http://www.twitch.tv/ac7ionmannn/v/222986747?sr=a&t=13862s

The complete session of his commentary begins at 2:42:00:
http://www.twitch.tv/ac7ionmannn/v/222986747?sr=a&t=9716s

Long live Halo!

Sincerely,
From a Halo fan who's been playing since the days of Halo 1 on Xbox Connect,
Mykul Man
He was better than almost entire team of Halo casters which isn’t saying much.

He was great. Good color commentator similar to T2.
I highly agree with this post. I've been watching Ac7ionmann for sometime now and I find him hilarious! His stream is hands down the best on twitch, no wonder he has the most subscribers in Halo. But, I do agree he's a credit to Halo and the community and he can be professional when he it's needed
I think we have good casters now, with Walshy as the best, but adding Ac7ionMan as a caster from the community would be awesome. He would bring a very unique personality to the mix on top of very insightful commentary.
I would love to do this, but I don’t know who to ask or even where I would start. Thanks for posting this and I hope one day this could become a reality. ❤️😎👍
You're welcome, man! Yeah, idk how to get this more visibility, but I think I'll post this over at Team Beyond and Reddit's r/CompetitiveHalo as well if I can. That commentary was legit, man.
I have posted this to Team Beyond, but they delete it every time I post it, and I get no message or email or anything about why they delete it. Their Halo forum is such a pit of negativity so often that I don't think I'll ever be returning there.

I'll try to find some emails at 343 and MLG to send a reccomendation to. I like helping others and, Ac7ionMan, I'm rooting for ya!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'd love to see him as a guest commentator, but I worry that any kind of permanent gig would involve them trying to "tone down" his personality and thereby ruin the entire draw.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam or beg for codes / REQ packs
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam or beg for codes / REQ packs
Spoiler:
Show
I think Aaron would provide amazing commentary as well! His channel is awesome, I'm a recent sub, and I enjoy his content as much as my boy Kampy.

-ThePewPewBBQ
Please make this happen.