Skip to main content
Trying to set up some scrims before DreamHack Atlanta. If anyone’s interested in setting up a scrimmage tomorrow 10/18/2018 around 9:30/10 central time message me here or Admiral Gibbs on Xbox live. Also if you’re just interested in some scrims in general or on any night before the tournament let me know.
Still looking for more scrims. We can also do ranked gamesbattles matches as well.

If someone is interested in setting up a LAN with us Thursday before the tournament let me know.
Still looking for Scrims down to 13 days till DREAMHACK atlanta
If you need someone to fill up an opposing team hit me up. I may even be able to bring one or two people with me.
Hey, man, we're actually looking for two players for the event. You know anyone? I'll add you for scrims.
NightClerk wrote:
If you need someone to fill up an opposing team hit me up. I may even be able to bring one or two people with me.
Message me on Xbox live and I can maybe help you out.
FIameShard wrote:
Hey, man, we're actually looking for two players for the event. You know anyone? I'll add you for scrims.
Yeah I can maybe help you out. I’m not on here as much message me on xbox live and we can see what’s up