Say someone wanted to start an official place for Halo specific Esports and HCS in general, how would one go about making this happen?
There already exist a few different areas that fill this role on spaces like Discord, Twitter, Reddit, and Youtube.

Check out this website though, it might be what you're looking for.
There already exist a few different areas that fill this role on spaces like Discord, Twitter, Reddit, and Youtube.

Check out this website though, it might be what you're looking for.
I meant like a building and everything, so more esports could go on throughout the year.
<p></p>
It's already pretty difficult to secure a venue for a weekend. Not sure if a permanent property could seriously be considered when you consider the turnout pro Halo LANs have.
IT's already pretty difficult to secure a venue for a weekend. Not sure if a permanent property could seriously be considered when you consider the turnout pro Halo LANs have.
Was worth a try, I have the money to do so and was curious on how to start one, but thank you
IT's already pretty difficult to secure a venue for a weekend. Not sure if a permanent property could seriously be considered when you consider the turnout pro Halo LANs have.
Maybe with a permanent location doing stuff more often it maybe would pick up? That was gonna be my goal.
Maybe hit up HCS or Tashi on Twitter. There's also the Grassroots program you might be interested in.
Playnationlive stores have tournaments all the time see if you could reach out to them to host a Halo tournament
X 1NF1NI7Y wrote:
Maybe with a permanent location doing stuff more often it maybe would pick up? That was gonna be my goal.
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row; you can edit your posts to add information and respond to more than one person (or the same person twice) in a single post.
looking to find teams to scrim on halo 3 add me if you would like to scrim.
NoX EquiNox