Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Abyss Esports Recruiting.

OP Greynex

Im looking for one more good player to join Abyss Esports, so tell me a bit about yourself.
Twitter - Abyss Esports
Hey ive been looking for a team to make it to tournaments and im hoping you can help me. Ive played halo since i was like 4 and never stopped and always played competitive. Ive gotten pretty good in some of my best matches ill go about 30 and 10 or so. Im very dedicated to playing at a pro level just need the people.
Lol and im 16 so im not a squeaker thank god
Gamertag- ReAc AlPhA
I’m down to tryout . Been playing halo competitive since H3. I’ve been to 3 lans ( HCS New Orleans 2018/ DreamHack Atlanta 2018/ DreamHack Dallas 2019) I’ve competed in mostly FFA only due to not have a decent or a team that’s willing to scrim and play. HMU OnyxSide
OnyxSide wrote:
I’m down to tryout . Been playing halo competitive since H3. I’ve been to 3 lans ( HCS New Orleans 2018/ DreamHack Atlanta 2018/ DreamHack Dallas 2019) I’ve competed in mostly FFA only due to not have a decent or a team that’s willing to scrim and play. HMU OnyxSide
Hi Onyx, basically my Xbox is broke and I have to wait till the 24th of August until I get a new console I will definitely talk to you when I get it but I might ask my friend to try you out. He is better than me and more experienced so I'll ask him, if he says no I'll have to talk to you about it when I get my Xbox is that fine? Also add me on Xbox GT: Greynex and send me a message saying who you are and I'll get back to you when I get my Xbox or I'll talk to u with my team in Xbox app party chat. Cya soon, yours sincerely Greynex.
Hey, my name is Bryce Mater I am 19, and am looking to join a competitive halo team. I have competed in CSGO esea, Bo2, MW2, Halo Reach, Halo 4, and I competed early on in Halo 5 but the team fell through. I have a lot of experience in the amount of time that needs to be dedicated each week to practicing in watching vods, scrims, etc., so if you are still recruiting I would like to talk with you further about a try out for your team. I put in an average of 6-8 hours a day grinding halo 3 currently and maintaining my skill in halo 5. I competed in the following Lans Dreamhack Denver 2017, UMG Daytona 2017, Beyon 4v4 No Radar Invitational, Many Gamebattles Online tournaments, i56 (Halo 5). I took a break after 2017 in 2018 broke my arm and had to pay the bills, as I just was able to afford a computer to start streaming here soon to showcase myself as a player and the team I join. I have been grinding ever since my armed healed to get back on a competitive team. I am very much interested in discussing further with you about the team and future potential tryouts for me to join Abyss.
My discord link is below.Discord:
Xampi#5382
ReAc AlPhA wrote:
Hey ive been looking for a team to make it to tournaments and im hoping you can help me. Ive played halo since i was like 4 and never stopped and always played competitive. Ive gotten pretty good in some of my best matches ill go about 30 and 10 or so. Im very dedicated to playing at a pro level just need the people.
Lol and im 16 so im not a squeaker thank god
Gamertag- ReAc AlPhA
Hi alpha what is your discord so we can progress further
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Greynex wrote:
OnyxSide wrote:
to talk further bout you joining the team add me on discord Greynex#4045
I’ve added you on Xbox and discord
OnyxSide wrote:
Greynex wrote:
OnyxSide wrote:
to talk further bout you joining the team add me on discord Greynex#4045
I’ve added you on Xbox and discord
add this xbox ill talk on here GT: NinjaFanForLyfe
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show