Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

[Locked] Any Waypointees Attending HCS Columbus Mar 23-25?

OP CoverMyMeds

Hey Waypointees! I was wondering if any other Waypoint folk were attending the HCS Columbus event. I for one, can't wait to see an HCS event live :)

I'm a little worried that I'll get recruited by some of the better teams if they hear about my 1337 firefight skills. I don't want to break any hearts at the event.
Hey Waypointees! I was wondering if any other Waypoint folk were attending the HCS Columbus event. I for one, can't wait to see an HCS event live :)

I'm a little worried that I'll get recruited by some of the better teams if they hear about my 1337 firefight skills. I don't want to break any hearts at the event.
I would love to attend, but it's just not in the cards. Are you doing the same kind of thing that stckrboy did, re bringing cameras and power book? Are you going to compete? Or are you going just for the fun of it? Either way I hope you have a fantastic time.
I'll probably just drink and high-five everyone. It's my go-to for conventions and gatherings.
Wasn't able to get tickets, but at the very least, will be going to the official viewing party on Friday - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halowc-2018-columbus-finals-viewing-party.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show