Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

[Locked] Challenger HCS Armor Set

OP SNAFU 623

I know this might be a little off the normal topic but does anybody know if the challenger armor set will ever be available for collection again? I missed the first boat on downloading it for free. I just like to collect all armors avalible and the Accilies and the challenger are all I don't have. My company is currently working on getting the accilies and we will get there after many more hours of play time but the challenger set I am unsure how to get since it was offered during the 2016 HCS series. Thanks for your time amdnif anybody knows anything please do tell.
They will probably bring back a new set that has the 2017 logo but I wouldn't count on the 2016 since they don't use that logo anymore...But there might be a chance they will make a $9.99 collectors pack that has a chance to unlock it.
Cool.....you thing the current one thats now up there on the classical helmet for 9.99 would have a chance at unlocking it? And thank you for your replay
SNAFU 623 wrote:
Cool.....you thing the current one thats now up there on the classical helmet for 9.99 would have a chance at unlocking it? And thank you for your replay
If you buy a second classic helmet req pack you get hcs skins and armour dont quote me on that , you might have to look that up..
I haven't seen anything about it since it's original release
Thanks you guys.
Set your timezone to March of 2016. Hopefully that works
Only 2k16?
Sad it's gone the first had armor looks so much better than the newer one
Who knows, it might just come back. The emblem definitely won't though, which is a shame.
Hopefully it comes out as a unlock that is reachable a different way the being around when the HCS was going on. Would be supper awesome of them.
Please don't revive old topics thanks