Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

College Halo Players

OP Vytalon

Hey guys, So I'm gonna be going to college next year and I'm am a big fan of HCS and playing Halo Competitively. I was wondering if anyone knew about any like leagues or anything for halo esports at a college level? I know a couple schools have teams that compete against each other for LoL and CSGO and other games, but I haven't seen anything about Halo eSports.

If there isn't any, I was wondering how interested people would be in creating something like that? Of course this would need to be just for current college students or people that are going to be next year. Other troubles I see for it are finding competitive teams solely at a single college, but I think it would be fun to do if we could make something happen like that.

Anyways, if anyone knows about something like I've been describing or is interested in possibly making something like it feel free to message me!
Hey man, have you found anything in the arena of competitive halo for college players. I am also a 1st year in college this year, and would be interested in starting something like this.
If I were you guys I would first make sure you have a twitter. And then I would check out the Pro Battle League. That is currently the biggest amateur Halo league out st the moment. @PBL
El Schtick wrote:
Hey man, have you found anything in the arena of competitive halo for college players. I am also a 1st year in college this year, and would be interested in starting something like this.
No, but if you would like to discuss potentially doing something like this any further, feel free to message me on Discord ( Jackerdoom#3302 ) or Twitter ( @QuadHayes )

If I were you guys I would first make sure you have a twitter. And then I would check out the Pro Battle League. That is currently the biggest amateur Halo league out st the moment. @PBL
I have worked and played with PBL and overall the experience was not great. I am friends with one of their main casters however and Last year they "attempted to help" with this effort of finding college teams to play and they didn't pretty much nothing.
Vytalon wrote:
Hey guys, So I'm gonna be going to college next year and I'm am a big fan of HCS and playing Halo Competitively. I was wondering if anyone knew about any like leagues or anything for halo esports at a college level? I know a couple schools have teams that compete against each other for LoL and CSGO and other games, but I haven't seen anything about Halo eSports.

If there isn't any, I was wondering how interested people would be in creating something like that? Of course this would need to be just for current college students or people that are going to be next year. Other troubles I see for it are finding competitive teams solely at a single college, but I think it would be fun to do if we could make something happen like that.

Anyways, if anyone knows about something like I've been describing or is interested in possibly making something like it feel free to message me!
I mean, if you have a Microsoft store nearby they sometimes host tournaments, could be a good place to look for players from your area and make a team.

A college esport team would be a good idea to submit to your college, as this is becoming more and more popular and is technically treated as equal to usual sport in a lot of regions.
Yep, sadly Auburn doesn't have a Microsoft store nearby unless I drive to Atlanta, and im in touch with our esports program but nothing regarding halo. Eh sometims it be like that.
Vytalon wrote:
Yep, sadly Auburn doesn't have a Microsoft store nearby unless I drive to Atlanta, and im in touch with our esports program but nothing regarding halo. Eh sometims it be like that.
You should put together a team for HCS worlds at dream hack
I like haloi
I`m afraid as a Canadian I stand a bit far to help you in this, but, best of luck. Keep us informed though I`m curious of the end results.