Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Competitive Halo team seeks one - Travel necessary

OP ThawingMink3090

Hello and thanks for your interest,

My team seeks 1 adult to fill our ranks for upcoming Halo tournaments, that includes any and everything halo 2, 3, 5 and infinite when it releases.

We have 3 players and a coach.

This is a serious commitment. A practice schedule will need to be met, travel for tournaments and tournament entry fees are all paid for out of pocket by each team member. No excuses.

We ask that the player be 18 years of age at least, we are all mid 20's so we expect you to be here to play in a professional entity ….Doesn't mean we are -Yoinks!-, just about the W!

Feel free to contact me via discord at DontTripCuh#2904 or at my gamertag TrapLord325

LEZZZ GET IT

My team seeks 1 adult to fill our ranks for upcoming Halo tournaments, that includes any and everything halo 2-
What have you heard?

My team seeks 1 adult to fill our ranks for upcoming Halo tournaments, that includes any and everything halo 2-
What have you heard?
Nothing. Preparing for when we do though :)
I searched for your gamertag but it said there was none associated with that tag. I was wondering around what yome do you guys usually practice I'd be interested in trying out send me a message, xK1NGxSPAC3x710
I searched for your gamertag but it said there was none associated with that tag. I was wondering around what yome do you guys usually practice I'd be interested in trying out send me a message, xK1NGxSPAC3x710
Hey King,

Haven't checked up on this post lately due to lack of activity in on the post, so I apologize for the late reply. We normally practice weekdays for at least 2 hours every day at 3:30 PST. During that time we coordinate weekend practice times. A couple of us, including myself are back from a few year hiatus getting a team together for infinite and upcoming HCS/MCC events.

Changed my gamertag to reflect my channel, so it is now DontTripCuhTV - get at me.

Thank you for your intrest,
Hey King,

Haven't checked up on this post lately due to lack of activity in on the post, so I apologize for the late reply. We normally practice weekdays for at least 2 hours every day at 3:30 PST. During that time we coordinate weekend practice times. A couple of us, including myself are back from a few year hiatus getting a team together for infinite and upcoming HCS/MCC events.

Changed my gamertag to reflect my channel, so it is now DontTripCuhTV - get at me.

Thank you for your intrest,
This is "ThawingMink3090" btw