Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Competitive scene is completely dead on PC

OP riskyjzz

I've posted this before but it didn't get enough recognition because I've posted it in PC forum not the esports one. PC Community needs 3rd party match making like face-it so this would increase the competitive side of the game on PC and there would be tournaments organised by streamers or individuals.
I feel you there OP. Doesnt seem like there's any reason to play Reach or CE on PC atm. It's almost impossible to find ranked Hardcore matches for either game as well.
I feel you there OP. Doesnt seem like there's any reason to play Reach or CE on PC atm. It's almost impossible to find ranked Hardcore matches for either game as well.
Because the ranking system sucks. If they made 3rd party sources like faceit host halo games it would be better because faceit ranking system is better and it is more easy to host tournaments there
riskyjzz wrote:
Because the ranking system sucks. If they made 3rd party sources like faceit host halo games it would be better because faceit ranking system is better and it is more easy to host tournaments there
I disagree, the ranking system is brill as it's Halo 2's. Face it could help competitive scene though.