Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Cosplay at finals in Seattle?

OP Dr Leo

Will there be any security requirements or other restrictions at CenturyLink that might make cosplay difficult or impractical?
Dr Leo wrote:
Will there be any security requirements or other restrictions at CenturyLink that might make cosplay difficult or impractical?
There usually isn't, at least from what I've seen. Probably dont bring any metal stuff. If I had to guess local 405th members are gonna be there so no one'll look twice at a guy in MJLONIR
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Beacuse the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Dr Leo wrote:
There usually isn't, at least from what I've seen. Probably dont bring any metal stuff. If I had to guess local 405th members are gonna be there so no one'll look twice at a guy in MJLONIR
I expect not, but you never know with that kind of venue. I'm hoping we'll get official word from 343 on this, just to be sure.
Dr Leo wrote:
Dr Leo wrote:
I expect not, but you never know with that kind of venue. I'm hoping we'll get official word from 343 on this, just to be sure.
Shouldn't be much longer, its next month, isn't it? I gotta find out myself so I can go too.
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Beacuse the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Dr Leo wrote:
Dr Leo wrote:
Shouldn't be much longer, its next month, isn't it? I gotta find out myself so I can go too.
Yeah, middle of April. I'm sure we'll get an answer in plenty of time.
Dr Leo wrote:
Dr Leo wrote:
Dr Leo wrote:
Yeah, middle of April. I'm sure we'll get an answer in plenty of time.
Now to see if I can find a ticket for just Saterday. ONWARDS
Cosplay is never impractical