Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Developing Halo E sport in Africa

OP LastWil

Hi guys am a big Halo fan living in Africa, precisely in South Africa but originally from Ivory Coast where the community is also active. I would like to get some tips on how we should organise our self and attract the attention of e sport team or even Microsoft and develop halo e sport here.
I've never organized one before, but my best guess is your community would have to be huge for a e-sports event. You should have a community meet up to prove you have a community. First make a couple groups on different social media sites for halo fans in africa to get the word out then have a couple meet ups at your own halo event and if your turn out to the event are very noticeble you could contact some one at 343 to see about a e-sports event being held somewhere there.
Recon494 wrote:
I've never organized one before, but my best guess is your community would have to be huge for a e-sports event. You should have a community meet up to prove you have a community. First make a couple groups on different social media sites for halo fans in africa to get the word out then have a couple meet ups at your own halo event and if your turn out to the event are very noticeble you could contact some one at 343 to see about a e-sports event being held somewhere there.
thank you for the advice