Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Do most tournaments only last on saturday?

OP xK1NGxSPAC3x710

Just curious becuase im trying to figure out my schedule, most halo tournaments usually only last the saturday they are started on correct? I know in lan events its saturday and sunday so i just wanted to see how long these new online series tournaments are lasting.
Just curious becuase im trying to figure out my schedule, most halo tournaments usually only last the saturday they are started on correct? I know in lan events its saturday and sunday so i just wanted to see how long these new online series tournaments are lasting.
There should be dates of how long each tournament lasts on the website or invitation you received for them. Depending on the host and what type of tournament it is depends on how long or short a tournament may be. There’s no real definitive parameters as games can last between 8 and 12 minutes (not including overtime).

From all the tournaments I’ve been involved in however 90% take place on the weekend, I’ve had one go from Monday to Thursday before, but that’s the wackiest one I’ve had to date.