Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Favorite Pro Team Skins?

OP Scorrrrpio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Which Pro Team skins are your favorites?

I personally really like them all, but if I had to choose only one...

OpTic Gaming. I like how they are bright white and have interesting patterns. The logo isn't too distorted either. I do not currently have the Envyus skins (maybe getting them this weekend?), so this opinion could change.

The HCS branded skins as a whole (HCS Contender White/Red/Blue) are awesome. I love them! The White ones are probably my favorite because they match with any armor color and configuration.

I'm really hoping that Athlon Champion makes a return in req packs soon...
I love the NV skins. The way they have the colors working together is amazing
Wulfe Dark wrote:
I love the NV skins. The way they have the colors working together is amazing
I really like how the blue color works so well with the black! When seen from the right angle in the right lighting...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Todos son muy buenos, obviamente uno tiene sus preferencias, que son en mi caso azul negro, blanco, verde y oscuro.
Optic Gaming
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Optic Gaming
That's the spirit :)
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Optic Gaming
The team is great. Plus, OG (Original Gamer/ Optic Gaming).
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Optic Gaming
The team is great. Plus, OG (Original Gamer/ Optic Gaming).
I'm rooting for OpTic this year, but I might pick Str8 Rippin next year.
Optic bc of the white and green. plus #greenwall
I take it all back. The Team Liquid skins are BEAUTIFUL. That magnum... I love it!
I like OG.
I like OG.
Me too. I also like Str8 Rippin', and I love the Team Liquid pistol skin.
I really like the OpTic Gaming, and Team Liquid ones.
Da1n wrote:
I really like the OpTic Gaming, and Team Liquid ones.
The Team Liquid AR looks a bit weird IMO, but I'm loving the Magnum.
I love supporting all of the HCS teams and crews by purchasing the weapon skin promo packs, but my favorite team has to be EnVyUs! Ever since CLG went undefeated and then transferred to OG.. I knew the team to bring them down was going to be EnVy and I love getting behind an underdog. I've been watching Halo eSports since H3 and Pistola and Snipedown were on my favorites list back then, those two together are golden - and then you've got Huke and Mikwen that can just go off and clutch a game out of nowhere - they are such a solid team. I think CLG/OG got too complacent and little bit cocky after being on top for such a streak - they had nothing to fight for; no team to work towards bringing down. Not to tear down OG, of course. There is a reason that they've been on top for long, but NV had the fire under them to take over and extinguish OG - so congrats to them for all of their hard work finally paying off! Especially after back-to-back double elimination comebacks to win the championship in both Vegas and Burbank, they deserve it!
Optic has to be my favourite. Just stands out nice.
Jeez... I still love the Liquid pistol (not so much the AR), but those NV skins are looking pretty nice right now... I'm torn... I guess I just love them all. It is really bothering me that I have every HCS contender skin EXCEPT FOR the Red AR.
Optic gaming
team liquid
I personally love the Optic Gaming skin. I think the other one's just aren't as nice looking and are a bit plain.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2