Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

For those of you asking about HCS Armor...

OP DIRECTOR ZONE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello everyone,

So I've seen numerous threads on topics about how one could get any of the HCS Armors and skins. I thought I should make this thread to clear up any confusion within the community. Here is a list on every HCS item available in Halo 5 and how they were obtained.

Armor:
Athlon Champion(Buying the HCS pack on Dec. 2015- Currently only available thru pro team packs as a rare drop.)

Protector Challanger(Released for 1 Day during a HCS Twitch Stream that had this offer last less than 24 hours, no longer available and is currently the RAREST armor in the game.)

Weapon Skins:
HCS Contender AR & Magnum( First released in HCS pack of 2015, currently available thru Pro Team packs available in the Xbox Store by luck of the draw.

HCS Contender BR( available thru Pro Packs in the Xbox Store)

HCS(RED) AR, BR,Magnum( Currently available thru the Xbox Store by purchasing Pro Team Packs)

HCS(BLUE) AR, BR,Magnum( Currently available thru the Xbox Store by purchasing Pro Team Packs)

Emblems:

HCS Emblem 2015(Available in the HCS pack for 2015, currently unavailable)

HCS Emblem 2016( Only available in the HCS Challanger pack, currently unavailable)

BONUS:

343i Skins( First accidentally released in Jan 2016, was then made available in a Req pack offer that lasted 3 days with a SLIM chance at getting them. Currently the rarest Obtainable weapon skins in the game, only about 50 or so people have been registered to own them.)

I will update this thread when more Rare stuff like this comes up, hope I helped some folks out who were confused.
Hey thanks for this! I am glad I stumbled across it. I am going to post a link to this everytime someone makes a thread about this.
Nice to have thanks OP!
Edit - Didn't mean to post that twice I apologize
Hello everyone,

So I've seen numerous threads on topics about how one could get any of the HCS Armors and skins. I thought I should make this thread to clear up any confusion within the community. Here is a list on every HCS item available in Halo 5 and how they were obtained.

Armor:
Athlon Champion(Buying the HCS pack on Dec. 2015- Currently only available thru pro team packs as a rare drop.)

Protector Challanger(Released for 1 Day during a HCS Twitch Stream that had this offer last less than 24 hours, no longer available and is currently the RAREST armor in the game.)

Weapon Skins:
HCS Contender AR & Magnum( First released in HCS pack of 2015, currently available thru Pro Team packs available in the Xbox Store by luck of the draw.

HCS(RED) AR, BR,Magnum( Currently available thru the Xbox Store by purchasing Pro Team Packs)

HCS(BLUE) AR, BR,Magnum( Currently available thru the Xbox Store by purchasing Pro Team Packs)

Emblems:

HCS Emblem 2016( Only available in the HCS Challanger pack, currently unavailable)

BONUS:

343i Skins( First accidentally released in Jan 2016, was then made available in a Req pack offer that lasted 3 days with a SLIM chance at getting them. Currently the rarest Obtainable weapon skins in the game, only about 50 or so people have been registered to own them.)

I will update this thread when more Rare stuff like this comes up, hope I helped some folks out who were confused.
Is there a list of people that have the 343i skins or Challenger armor?
I have the Challenger armor with the old 343 magnum.
Hello everyone,

Armor:

Weapon Skins:

Emblems:

BONUS:

Is there a list of people that have the 343i skins or Challenger armor?
There was one on the forums but sadly I can't find it :(
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Hey thanks for this! I am glad I stumbled across it. I am going to post a link to this everytime someone makes a thread about this.
No problem man! I'm just a guy who loves armors... Especially the rare ones.
I have the challenger armor...
._.
Wow, Protector Challenger is the rarest in the game? Lmao I remember the twitch chat going crazy because 343 promised a free pack and to give details during the stream. Yet it ended with no word about it lol. Luckily I managed to scoop it up in time.
Wow, Protector Challenger is the rarest in the game? Lmao I remember the twitch chat going crazy because 343 promised a free pack and to give details during the stream. Yet it ended with no word about it lol. Luckily I managed to scoop it up in time.
Nice!
I have the Challenger armor AND I have the 343i assault rifle skin
Just got lucky I guess
Thank man! I have been searching all over. Hopefully these will come avalible again the the HCS come again this year. I'm a die hard fan and like to collect everything in game halo.
I'm a lucky guy and have the challenger armour/helmet and the 343 pistol skin.
Pretty sure I have both 343 weapon skins (isn't that the one that came with like 14 other weapons or something? I was drinking that night and bought 7 packs I believe).

I have the champion armor / helmet too.
I haven't even seen the 343 weapon skin! Sigh...I just hate seeing the grayed out spot on my collection were the challenger HCS armor and helmet is. I still don't have the a accilies either but we are working on that one still. Little bit closer every day lol and yes you guys are lucky! 😁
I got the 343i magnum skin, If this is true I'm lucky as heck
Ok thanks
I'm glad to see my thread was so helpful for all of you! Happy Hunting!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2