Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Former National Pro Looking For Team

OP TWL Operator

Hey all!

GT: TWL Operator

I am looking for a competitive team with an Esports mentality, I used to play professionally here in the states going against the likes of Ninja and other known players in the community. I took a break from Halo to move over into the PC world and competed in CSGO in numerous FaceIt tournaments and ESEA events. I never felt fulfilled with CS though as Halo is my passion.

I just popped back onto Halo after several years of being off (within 48 hours) and I am quickly getting back up to speed ranking Plat 6 in swat running on very little sleep.

I am also an extremely talented Marketing professional which can help the team significantly with exposure and getting the name out there and our content creators discovered, I am looking for a very serious team with a very serious mindset.

Also, not looking for mad kids so if you're easily triggered or think you're the best, please don't waste the time trying to contact me.

*DISCLAIMER* No this is not the account ive competed on, this was my first Xbox Live account I started on the 360 and used for personal purposes If you're debating contacting me id rather you put me in a lobby and listen to my calls and watch my gameplay.
I have never heard of you

And SWAT?

What?
*DISCLAIMER* No this is not the account ive competed on, this was my first Xbox Live account I started on the 360 and used for personal purposes If you're debating contacting me id rather you put me in a lobby and listen to my calls and watch my gameplay.
This is the part where I don't believe you, but best of luck man!
hit me up GT-Forlater
Show some of your gameplay and let people decide?
Watching a lot of CSGO, HCS, and MLG tournaments and competitive players in the past I have never even heard of you. I would love to know what your formal competitive gamertag is though, or see some of your gameplay.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Dema117 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
I have never heard of you

And SWAT?

What?
I Don't get it...
What’s your gt and plat 6 in swat does not make me think woah this guys played with ninja
Elk Camp wrote:
What’s your gt and plat 6 in swat does not make me think woah this guys played with ninja
Either two options to this:
1) Most likely - He played with Ninja, not competing at the same level as Tyler Blevins.
2) Likely - Ninja is a notable ex-professional player and so saying he played with him will offer some justification he is good by connection to said player, which in reality is just for a 5 minutes of "fame" type deal.
Ooof looks like a bunch of pub players in these forums, RIP lmao
What tournaments have you played in? How many Golds do you have?
Ooof looks like a bunch of pub players in these forums, RIP lmao
"Pub Players" but is bragging about a plat 6 in swat XD also pro players don't have a 41% accuracy with a 1.2 KD
I've also played Ninja in online matches in H3 and H5
I've played many competitive custom games with good amateurs over the past years and haven't seen your name before.
I've played in online tournaments across multiple halo games and have't seen you there. Or in brackets to ones i didn't play in.

Sounds to me like your a fake thats " I am also an extremely talented Marketing professional which can help the team significantly with exposure and getting the name out there and our content creators discovered, I am looking for a very serious team with a very serious mindset. "

Looks like we know who the pub player really is XD keep trying to get your diamond in swat...
Oh yeah just to prove your a public noob you have a 1.2 on Halo 4 as well with your highest CSR being Big Team Battle at 23 XD

(So much for personal use on 360)

Oh my you're a noob really trying to bag people on this forum for playing public matches.
What a sad sad little man.
Hey all!

GT: TWL Operator

I am looking for a competitive team with an Esports mentality, I used to play professionally here in the states going against the likes of Ninja and other known players in the community. I took a break from Halo to move over into the PC world and competed in CSGO in numerous FaceIt tournaments and ESEA events. I never felt fulfilled with CS though as Halo is my passion.

I just popped back onto Halo after several years of being off (within 48 hours) and I am quickly getting back up to speed ranking Plat 6 in swat running on very little sleep.

I am also an extremely talented Marketing professional which can help the team significantly with exposure and getting the name out there and our content creators discovered, I am looking for a very serious team with a very serious mindset.

Also, not looking for mad kids so if you're easily triggered or think you're the best, please don't waste the time trying to contact me.

I'm sorry but a former top level player that competed at events would not be grinding SWAT..
What was your pro GT or used name on stage/tournaments and what Halo/Year?
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Non existent XD you can see his 360 stats and xbox one stats speak for themselves
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Non existent XD you can see his 360 stats and xbox one stats speak for themselves
yea, I know. I just wanted to hear his excuse for attention.