Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Free Agent - Looking for Recruitment

OP TheGoochh21

Whats up guys, currently searching for a reputable clan in the Halo Community for a shot at recruitment. 15+ Years of Halo competitive experience going back to the H2 Original Xbox days.

My main focus of gameplay these days is H2 Classic & H5 Guardians playing on the EST US Time Zone. If you are looking to fill some spots in your team and would like to discuss more into detail plans for the future please let me know.
Hey man, I played Halo 2 Competitive back in the day also, so I can respect where you came from. If you don’t mind, I’d like to have you come play a few games with a team I’m building and see if you may want to pursue a position with them. We have 3, and are looking for a 4th to build chemistry before infinites release. If interested don’t hesitate to message me!
Hey man, I played Halo 2 Competitive back in the day also, so I can respect where you came from. If you don’t mind, I’d like to have you come play a few games with a team I’m building and see if you may want to pursue a position with them. We have 3, and are looking for a 4th to build chemistry before infinites release. If interested don’t hesitate to message me!
Magic,

For your squad at the moment what game are you guys mainly focused on? Will you be playing more Slayer or Objective game modes? Give me a shout.
Magic,

For your squad at the moment what game are you guys mainly focused on? Will you be playing more Slayer or Objective game modes? Give me a shout.
Mostly Slayer and SWAT. We have relax days where we play other modes like Breakout and 2v2s but the competitive focus is on Slayer and SWAT
While we aren’t currently playing Halo 5 due to it not being on PC. If you’re serious about competing, I’m currently scouting players to form a team that will be ready to play at the launch of Halo Infinite to compete at e-sports level. We normally play Halo 4 and occasionally Halo 2. I’m part of a group that has players in Valorant, Apex, Dead By Daylight as well as Halo. If this is something you might be interested, feel free to DM me and we can discuss the details and contracts there.