Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Free Agent HCS Discord Group!!

OP The Amazing C4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello Guys, It's C4 here.
I have started an HCS Free Agent Group on Discord to help the community with finding free agents and scrims.
I believe one of the biggest flaws with the pro league and Halo competition is the lack of tools and availability to free agents who dream of becoming pro or just finding the best players to meet. I want this group to serve as a hub for scrims and people that just want to squad up in customs, matching making and tournaments.

So join today and let's grow this group leading into Halo Infinite so we can all grow together and become better players. Dm me for discord link here on waypoint.

If anyone needs to message me here is my gt: The Amazing C4
Hello Guys, It's C4 here.
I have started an HCS Free Agent Group on Discord to help the community with finding free agents and scrims.
I believe one of the biggest flaws with the pro league and Halo competition is the lack of tools and availability to free agents who dream of becoming pro or just finding the best players to meet. I want this group to serve as a hub for scrims and people that just want to squad up in customs, matching making and tournaments.

So join today and let's grow this group leading into Halo Infinite so we can all grow together and become better players. The Discrod link is provided below.

https://discord.gg/QwjxMUcmxY

If anyone needs to message me here is my gt: The Amazing C4
Thanks for your info, I would partecipate ;)
Joined~!
Joined~!
Get Ready Spartan!
Joined~!
Awesome!!
Joined~!
Get Ready Spartan!
If you guys can please promote the discord. Let's blow this group up!!
I would like to become apart of a Esport Championship team, I would like to be invited to the free agents discord group, I am on pc and my gamer tag is Barongda.
we have a 4v4 hcs $400 tournament april 10th if anyone is interested i have the discord server link to go sign up also free agents are welcome they will be looking for players to make teams
MGE Loco wrote:
we have a 4v4 hcs $400 tournament april 10th if anyone is interested i have the discord server link to go sign up also free agents are welcome they will be looking for players to make teams
Yea send me a link bro
MGE Loco wrote:
Here's the link. https://discord.gg/Ar8pfxRH
MGE Loco wrote:
Here's the link. https://discord.gg/Ar8pfxRH
this is the link https://discord.gg/qrnTHEW
i really hope this group blows up for infinite. i would like to the see amateur community grow.
I'd love an invite to the Discord.
It pretty much died now lol, nobody's talked on there for a couple months. But the link still works! Love to bring it back online!
Gulchshot wrote:
It pretty much died now lol, nobody's talked on there for a couple months. But the link still works! Love to bring it back online!
Yea the comp scene isn't big right now. I'm hoping it will get more active when Infinite Drops. This week I'll try to get some customs going and see if anyone wants to play.
Gulchshot wrote:
Yea the comp scene isn't big right now. I'm hoping it will get more active when Infinite Drops. This week I'll try to get some customs going and see if anyone wants to play.
Getting back into halo, went to a few tourneys back in halo 3. Would like an invite to the discord and tk get some customs rolling.
Gulchshot wrote:
Would love to get an invite to the discord. Been meaning to find others interested since I just got back into halo 5 recently.
Gulchshot wrote:
Would love to get an invite to the discord. Been meaning to find others interested since I just got back into halo 5 recently.
Here you go brother. https://discord.gg/5KrwVYj6 We have 20 peeps or so in the group but no one really talks. Im try this weekend to get some customs going when I am free. Feel Free to get the chat rolling in there.
Gunee wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
Getting back into halo, went to a few tourneys back in halo 3. Would like an invite to the discord and tk get some customs rolling.
Here is a link for you Bro. https://discord.gg/5KrwVYj6

Im going to try and get some customs going this weekend when I have some free time. Hoping Infinite will get this group popping when it drops. IF you or anyone wants to help run this group it would be much appreciated.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2