Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Free agent players need team

OP EG kiNgBoX

This a form were players are seeking out a Esports. Where players can form contracts with variety of Esports team, or just forming a team.
very competitive player i use to play halo all the time and think if i can corporate with a well enough team and take my time i can be a huge asset to the team im a slayer but would be able to play objective probably nothing to serious until infinite but i would like to do practice 4v4s im tired of social play i also have experience with esports nothing to big but ik how the rules go and how important team work and practice means
SAME. MUCH OF WHAT I LIKE TO DO IS PLAY HALO 1,2,3,4 AND 5. I NEED A TEAM.
<p></p>

I'm looking for a team as well. I need two more players to form a four man squad and look into competing at Atlantic, New Jersey in September. Message me if interested.
Hey, my name is Bryce Mater I am 19, and am looking to join a competitive halo team. I have competed in CSGO esea, Bo2, MW2, Halo Reach, Halo 4, and I competed early on in Halo 5 but the team fell through. I have a lot of experience in the amount of time that needs to be dedicated each week to practicing in watching vods, scrims, etc., so if you are still recruiting I would like to talk with you further about a try out for your team. I put in an average of 6-8 hours a day grinding halo 3 currently and maintaining my skill in halo 5. I competed in the following Lans Dreamhack Denver 2017, UMG Daytona 2017, Beyon 4v4 No Radar Invitational, Many Gamebattles Online tournaments, i56 (Halo 5). I took a break after 2017 as you can tell. If anyone is looking to join a team msg me or needs a free agent msg me on discord or DM me on here. Thanks Guys
Discord: Xampi#5382
Do not post inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ich spiele schon seit längerem alle Teile von halo.
Ich suche ein Team.