Sup guys,Let me give you some background: I placed 17th at MLG Dallas 09 under the name DbA (Driven by Adrenaline) Speed. We lost to Believe the Hype for top 16. Anyway, that tournament was the pinacle of my halo career and I kinda dropped off the map after that. I barely touched reach or 4, which came back to bite me in the -Yoink- for h5 as i had to get used to this new style of halo (armor abilities etc).Now that I have some more free time I would really like to get back into the competitive scene. Trying to run arena by myself though has been a nightmare.Not to toot my own horn, by im sick of going +19 in slayer and losing. I'll be the first to admit i'm not as well versed on call outs and map strats and I need to be, but my shot and other individual skills seemed to have transfered from my h3 days. If you're going to look at my stats and immediately dismiss me, i'm sorry as you're missing out on a potentially great teammate.What I need is a team that prides itself on communication and knowledge of strategies as that is what seperates good teams from great teams IMO. I'm still not 100% on how the Xbox one's friend list interface functions so if anyone is interested in running some games, please shoot me an invite. Preferably I'd like to play with people who can joke around and have fun but still kick -Yoink-. obviously mic is crucial.Look forward to playing with y'all.GT: TheyCallMeJewcY
I am always looking for people to run games with. Playing solo is absolutely brutal. GT: Trigga Tswizzzz
I am always looking for people to run games with. Playing solo is absolutely brutal. GT: Trigga Tswizzzz
I Added you yesterday ill be on again today GT: gvldmine
My team is always looking for a solid 4th. We're some nice guys and solid teammates. Add me if you want to run with us sometime. My Gt is: California FPS
Congrats
Add me bud. Ive got similar history

To keep this post short, below are my credentials. I'm preferably looking for a team of 3 to join up with for the Challenger League.

-MLG Gamebattles 1st place 4v4 Team Winter 2009/ Spring 2010 - Team: TG Blizzard
-MLG Dallas '08 FFA - Top 8 was the only recorded players - Was the first FFA for H3 - Did not place top 8
-MLG Meadowlands '09 - 4v4 Placed Losers Round 5 - Team: Back Smack City
-MLG Nationals Orlando '09 - 4v4 Placed Top 64 - Team: TG Blizzard
-Local Tournament: Flipper's Gaming Center (South Florida) - Placed 3rd out of 16 teams - Team: N/A
-H3 MLG Playlist rank (if it matters) - 47 on only solo queuing
-23 years old with multiple pairs of astro's (cause i know people are in fear of sqeakers or people without mics)

I was extremely into the competitive scene in Halo 3 and fell off in Halo: Reach. I tried getting back into H4 and attending AGL Knoxville but we all know the history of AGL..........

Feel free to contact me on Xbox Live, Twitter or here on BeyondEnt.

Xbox Live: Arcaos
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MrArcaos
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Arcaos wrote:
Add me bud. Ive got similar history

To keep this post short, below are my credentials. I'm preferably looking for a team of 3 to join up with for the Challenger League.
-MLG Gamebattles 1st place 4v4 Team Winter 2009/ Spring 2010 - Team: TG Blizzard
-MLG Dallas '08 FFA - Top 8 was the only recorded players - Was the first FFA for H3 - Did not place top 8
-MLG Meadowlands '09 - 4v4 Placed Losers Round 5 - Team: Back Smack City
-MLG Nationals Orlando '09 - 4v4 Placed Top 64 - Team: TG Blizzard
-Local Tournament: Flipper's Gaming Center (South Florida) - Placed 3rd out of 16 teams - Team: N/A
-H3 MLG Playlist rank (if it matters) - 47 on only solo queuing
-23 years old with multiple pairs of astro's (cause i know people are in fear of sqeakers or people without mics)
I was extremely into the competitive scene in Halo 3 and fell off in Halo: Reach. I tried getting back into H4 and attending AGL Knoxville but we all know the history of AGL..........
Feel free to contact me on Xbox Live, Twitter or here on BeyondEnt.
Xbox Live: Arcaos
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MrArcaos
yo def add me
Sup guys,Let me give you some background: I placed 17th at MLG Dallas 09 under the name DbA (Driven by Adrenaline) Speed. We lost to Believe the Hype for top 16. Anyway, that tournament was the pinacle of my halo career and I kinda dropped off the map after that. I barely touched reach or 4, which came back to bite me in the -Yoink- for h5 as i had to get used to this new style of halo (armor abilities etc).Now that I have some more free time I would really like to get back into the competitive scene. Trying to run arena by myself though has been a nightmare.Not to toot my own horn, by im sick of going +19 in slayer and losing. I'll be the first to admit i'm not as well versed on call outs and map strats and I need to be, but my shot and other individual skills seemed to have transfered from my h3 days. If you're going to look at my stats and immediately dismiss me, i'm sorry as you're missing out on a potentially great teammate.What I need is a team that prides itself on communication and knowledge of strategies as that is what seperates good teams from great teams IMO. I'm still not 100% on how the Xbox one's friend list interface functions so if anyone is interested in running some games, please shoot me an invite. Preferably I'd like to play with people who can joke around and have fun but still kick -Yoink-. obviously mic is crucial.Look forward to playing with y'all.GT: TheyCallMeJewcY
It takes a special kind of loser to pretend to be a top halo player. First off, you are pretending to be a German player. Secondly, Speed's halo 5 team placed 9th-16th at the world championship a few months ago and won $25,000.