Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Halo 2 Quixster getting back into the Pro Circuit.

OP H2Quixster

Hi all!

Just to introduce myself, my name is John aka Quixster. Don't know how many people are still left around from the Halo 2 days of MLG way back when. I took a LONG break from the game and from the Halo scene after Halo 3. Now that Halo Infinite is coming out, and the game looks very promising with competitive play, I am coming back. I will be playing from my PC but using a controller of course. Because that's just traditional Halo and I am controller all the way. Of course if the circuit wants to have consoles, then I will get a console to be able to practice in matchmaking.

Anyways, I want to start looking in to teams and getting ready for the release. What I want is to find a TEAM or create one. Teamwork, willing to put in the practice times, willing to adapt, and willing to have fun. My goal is to make it back to the Pro Circuit and WIN. End of story. And continue winning.

I will be on the lookout for any teams out there and I am willing to start a brand new team. I understand I will need to show my worth as a team member and I will.

My contact info is all in my profile. Plus you can leave comments here.

Let's bring back Halo. This is what we have been waiting for gents. (and ladies).

Game time.

Much love,
Quixster
I need a team on Halo infinite.