1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
D M4N8 wrote:
Festerguts wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
Probably not. H2 had it's time before h5 in H2A
H3 had it's time too... yet dreamhack and various other tournies will only do H3, never H2 despite it being the better Halo.
H2 had its time twice already, regardless. H3 hasn't, despite what you may think
H2 is the better halo, despite what you may think. I'm just saying H3 is old AF as well which is "having it's time", no one cares about H2 anniversary anyway. H3 doesn't need an anniversary, it would just be more trash than OG H3 like H2A was for H2.
Festerguts wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
Festerguts wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
H3 had it's time too... yet dreamhack and various other tournies will only do H3, never H2 despite it being the better Halo.
H2 had its time twice already, regardless. H3 hasn't, despite what you may think
H2 is the better halo, despite what you may think. I'm just saying H3 is old AF as well which is "having it's time", no one cares about H2 anniversary anyway. H3 doesn't need an anniversary, it would just be more trash than OG H3 like H2A was for H2.
Whether H2 or H3 was better is all opinions and the person's POV.
If anyone hosted a halo 2 tournament it would need to be on the og xbox version of h2. That's just my opinion.
D M4N8 wrote:
Festerguts wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
Festerguts wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
Whether H2 or H3 was better is all opinions and the person's POV.
H2 had no random 3rd bullet for BR burst, hitscan BRs, HIT REG is way better, movement and aiming was not delayed/sluggish feeling. How could it not be the better Halo?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2