How many more pro halo 5 events in 2019 ? I only saw dallas on the website just wondering thanks :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
whats the best website to watch halo pros and tournaments on and to find the closest upcoming tournaments in 2019 ?
Twitch to watch. Twitter (@Halo or @HCS) and Halowaypoint to get updated on events.
Im a big fan of Halo and want to start following some of the pro teams better. What are some of the current top Halo teams?
Tox and Reciprocity are my favorite due to the people in them. but previously the top 4 teams were always
Tox now (Optic Gaming previously gamed)
Reciprocity now (Team Envy previously named)
Splice
Team Liquid (Not sure if they're still around)
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Im a big fan of Halo and want to start following some of the pro teams better. What are some of the current top Halo teams?
Tox and Reciprocity are my favorite due to the people in them. but previously the top 4 teams were always
Splice
So will all of that Dallas event be live streamed only on Twitch? Thanks.

Ans I used to be a fan of Optic lol there awesome. Thank you for answering some of my questions I really do appreciate it.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Splice
So will all of that Dallas event be live streamed only on Twitch? Thanks.

Ans I used to be a fan of Optic lol there awesome. Thank you for answering some of my questions I really do appreciate it.
Twitch is most popular since it's been around for a long time. Mixer after that since Microsoft Xbox is partnered with them or something like that. Type in Halo, find the channel and follow that. Follow Halo MCC and the Halo 5 so it will pop on your page instead of having to search for the titles over again when they host an event. Sometimes you'll find the event being played off Pro players channel so be sure to follow your favorite people. No problem, glad to pass on the information and have more people supporting.
Very cool ! Can’t wait for Dallas to watch the live stream or maybe even if I attend as a spectator or coach !
Spoiler:
Show
Halo is a classic since there is a new esports event held in Hawaii can this be put into the playlist of games? Cause this game is really iconic so Yeah...
How many more pro halo 5 events in 2019 ? I only saw dallas on the website just wondering thanks :)
No more Halo 5 events. Only MCC.
Spoiler:
Show
How long has HCS been going on?