Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Halo 3 team doubles columbus ohio tournament

OP GONZALEZII

so me and my nephew have been thinking of hosting a local tournament with a cash prize sometime next month. We're still working out details with the owner of the place we're gonna be renting. The only thing you'll need to bring is your own controllers. If you are interested in participating then dm me on here or on Xbox and mention this so I know. Im trying to bring the local halo community together with a bit of friendly competition. Halo use to be pretty big here when i was in high school and i wanna see it return leading up to the release of infinite
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I’m down please message me on Xbox @ xthatkidtaylorx
Will do later this week
GONZALEZII wrote:
so me and my nephew have been thinking of hosting a local tournament with a cash prize sometime next month. We're still working out details with the owner of the place we're gonna be renting. The only thing you'll need to bring is your own controllers. If you are interested in participating then dm me on here or on Xbox and mention this so I know. Im trying to bring the local halo community together with a bit of friendly competition. Halo use to be pretty big here when i was in high school and i wanna see it return leading up to the release of infinite
this would be awesome!! bringing the community together in this difficult time is cool and im sure others would enjoy. i will be cheering from a distance and hope it goes well.
GONZALEZII wrote:
this would be awesome!! bringing the community together in this difficult time is cool and im sure others would enjoy. i will be cheering from a distance and hope it goes well.
Thanks my dude. Slowly but surely we'll get there
GONZALEZII wrote:
Will do later this week
Huh?