In halo you have the standard Grifball setup with Gravity Hammers and Energy Swords but I have 2 alternative versions I use in Halo 4 which I believe would suit Halo 5 perfectly first one Plasma Pistol and UNSC shotgun and the second is personally my favourite one to use Incinarte Cannon and Railgun the only I do not know how to create this in halo 5 since I can't figure this out I would love to test these version's out and other players to play these modes and see if they enjoy them as much as i do Help me please

I would to get some feedback
Kind Regards Tony "NODDY" Dawe
I think the gravity hammer and energy sword work best for grifball since they push people around or kill them instantly making the game more intense but I haven’t tried your version so it might be better
I think the gravity hammer and energy sword work best for grifball since they push people around or kill them instantly making the game more intense but I haven’t tried your version so it might be better
The shield of the spartan can be activated
In halo you have the standard Grifball setup with Gravity Hammers and Energy Swords but I have 2 alternative versions I use in Halo 4 which I believe would suit Halo 5 perfectly first one Plasma Pistol and UNSC shotgun and the second is personally my favourite one to use Incinarte Cannon and Railgun the only I do not know how to create this in halo 5 since I can't figure this out I would love to test these version's out and other players to play these modes and see if they enjoy them as much as i do Help me please

I would to get some feedback
Kind Regards Tony "NODDY" Dawe
Sounds quite fun to be honest, wouldn't mind giving them a go 🙂