Can someone please tell me what is (If there are any) differences between the original maps and the Halo Championship Series maps? Maps such as Fissure, Fathom and Eden all look the same as their HCS map counterparts or am I missing something? Thank you!
In HCS, the Ground Pound and Spartan Charge are turned off. I'm not sure if there are any more differences. 🤔

Edit: Played a bunch of Open Lobby FFA last night. Turns out those are toggled off by Game Type (Slayer HCS) and not Map Name... so I dunno now. ¯\(°_o)/¯
no splinter nade...
Grenade are different and in other place
All automatic weapons are removed along with splinter grenades. In some maps, the tactical magnum is added, or power ups/weapons are removed or added.
ShotAces wrote:
All automatic weapons are removed along with splinter grenades. In some maps, the tactical magnum is added, or power ups/weapons are removed or added.
This pretty much nails it.

No autos or splinter nades and different weapons/power-ups. In some cases power-ups may be in different places. I think the camo on The Rig in non-HCS play spawns low while in HCS it spawns on the platform. Or that might just be in FFA that it spawns low, I'm not 100% sure.

Also note that Eden HCS on Strongholds or Oddball is different (Strongholds has camo, OS in pit, and rockets. Oddball has OS on turbine, sniper, and hydra).
He’s is just all the team arena maps nothing is different it just corolates to different game modes
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
ShotAces wrote:
Last thing is that Rockets only have two shells, instead of four.
D M4N8 wrote:
ShotAces wrote:
And snipers only spawn with eight bullets instead of twelve.
ShotAces wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
ShotAces wrote:
And snipers only spawn with eight bullets instead of twelve.
I completely forgot about that. 12 is A LOT!
Basic run through of "Halo Championship Series (HCS)" settings;
  • Removal of Spartan Ability; Ground Pound
  • Removal of Spartan Ability; Spartan Charge
  • Limitation of Motion Tracker; Only certain Spartan Abilities can be seen and gunfire. Does not include clamber.
Weapon Set on Maps (Tier 3 & Grenades);
    Quote:
    • Magnum
    • Tactical Magnum
    • Battle Rifle
    • Covenant Carbine
    • Designated Marksmen Rifle
    • Bolt Shot
    • Light Rifle
    • Fragmentation Grenades
    • Plasma Grenades
    Weapon Set on Maps (Tier 2);
    Quote:
    • Scattershot
    • Needler
    • Plasma Pistol
    • HYDRA Launcher
    Weapon Set on Maps (Tier 3 & Power Ups);
    Quote:
    • Sniper Rifle
    • SNPKr Rocket Launcher
    • Railgun
    • Plasma Caster
    • Overshield
    • Active Camouflage
    I think this is the most up to date list?