Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Halo 5 Microsoft store tournaments

OP AdditiveJacob

Do you guys think they will come back? Kinda wanna get all available skins and nameplates before infinite
No chance lol, Infinite's arriving and they had the final H5 tournament held by LVT.
I tried asking a couple of the pros on their streams and they avoided the question of what next mlg event will be
Do you guys think they will come back? Kinda wanna get all available skins and nameplates before infinite
Sorry Spartan… it’s dead and gone. :(
Local tournaments are always fun. I’m currently trying to set up a Halo MCC LAN with some friends and family here soon.
Do you guys think that if they do store tournaments for infinite, you'll still get participation rewards for mcc and H5?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Do you guys think that if they do store tournaments for infinite, you'll still get participation rewards for mcc and H5?
This is a great idea and I’m really hoping local tournaments come back somehow. I’m pretty sure though that all Microsoft stores in person closed. :/
I hope so, but I think they will also be for sale .... hahahaha
I think that in WP, it will be possible to have access and if I hope that there will be something like this in the future since there are many that we still have or are in companies and we would be able to compete with each other.
We need to create a new competicion