Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Halo 5 SWAT Team - Planning for Infinite too

OP GroovYxNinjA

Hey everyone! I'm looking to join a team or just play with some high level players in Halo 5 SWAT. I was in Champion at one point, now I don't play as often but I still make it to Onyx with ease, getting placed Diamond after my qualifiers every time and easily climbing. I only solo queue really, unless I can find a good teammate while playing. It's not easy to solo queue against Champion players in pre-made groups but I sure do try. Definitely would be more active if I had a team to play on. Lmk!
Hey everyone! I'm looking to join a team or just play with some high level players in Halo 5 SWAT. I was in Champion at one point, now I don't play as often but I still make it to Onyx with ease, getting placed Diamond after my qualifiers every time and easily climbing. I only solo queue really, unless I can find a good teammate while playing. It's not easy to solo queue against Champion players in pre-made groups but I sure do try. Definitely would be more active if I had a team to play on. Lmk!
hey man if you down to play swat let me know, i got a decent group i run with a lot. the highest i got recently is plat 5 but i only just been playing the last couple weeks. my guys are like diamond and onyx before. We communicate well together so if you want to jump in sometime , feel free to message me on here or xbox . gt is the same on here
Champion!