Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Halo HCS pack returning?

OP Imperixm

Does anyone know or heard any information if the HCS pack will be released to the public again?
If you are talking about the pack that included the Challenger armor there has been no announcement on that. However, if you notice, in the description of the Splyce pack you will receive two Rare Req's "..with a great chance at HCS branded items." I believe that means with multiple purchases you will open the Athlon Champion armor. The Challenger was, from my knowledge, only handed out in 2016 at the Worlds Finals. Whoever, watched twitch would receive it.

I doubt that will be offered again, but that's just my opinion, based on the fact that Grim announced in the Fall there would be no more cosmetics added.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
If you are talking about the pack that included the Challenger armor there has been no announcement on that. However, if you notice, in the description of the Splyce pack you will receive two Rare Req's "..with a great chance at HCS branded items." I believe that means with multiple purchases you will open the Athlon Champion armor. The Challenger was, from my knowledge, only handed out in 2016 at the Worlds Finals. Whoever, watched twitch would receive it.

I doubt that will be offered again, but that's just my opinion, based on the fact that Grim announced in the Fall there would be no more cosmetics added.
Watching YouTubers open the Splyce, Optic etc. packs none have received anything other than the teams skins and emblem
Imperixm wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:

Watching YouTubers open the Splyce, Optic etc. packs none have received anything other than the teams skins and emblem
Huh, never heard that watching a YT creator will open a pack for you. Am I understanding this correctly?
I just think you’re trying to be smart with me, I’m not paying £8 for something I can’t guarantee on getting. So take your cockiness somewhere else if you don’t agree
I got the armor from the packs, it’s more likely that you will get it if you buy the same pack twice.
They should offer the full pack against during this year's finals. They'd definitely get more viewers that way.
If the Pack is returning then I absolutely require the chest plate from the Athlon Champion armor set. Please bring the pack back 343 and you will have many grateful people.
(Not to mention a paycheck increase.)
At some point last year they brought back the HCS packs and allowed people to get the Champion Armor and HCS Contender Series Weapon Skins (Red, Blue, and White). They were 100,000 a piece and you received (2) unlocks in each pack. Therefore if you had zero skins and zero armor, it would require you to pick up 6 packs to unlock everything (11 total items)
IS there any map updates coming out soon?
Imperixm wrote:
I just think you’re trying to be smart with me, I’m not paying £8 for something I can’t guarantee on getting. So take your cockiness somewhere else if you don’t agree
No sorry dude. I really just misread, but either way just save up, you have a while til Finals in April.