Guys, what make are the Halo WC London headsets? Thx
Astro maybe?
I'd say Astro as they are the major sponsor for HCS
I'd say that they're the Astro A40 TR headsets. They would seem like the best idea for that environment
Thx a mil
I believe competitors bring their own headsets for the side stages (plugged into Astro mixamps) as there have been a mix of headsets used on side stages. For the main stage, there are noise-cancelling headsets (plugged into Astro mixamps) which do not pump out noise but do have a mic. Players bring earbuds to plug into the mixamps to wear under the noise-cancelling headset.

Edit: From what I've seen, the Astro A40 TR is the most popular headset.
NightClerk wrote:
I believe competitors bring their own headsets for the side stages (plugged into Astro mixamps) as there have been a mix of headsets used on side stages. For the main stage, there are noise-cancelling headsets (plugged into Astro mixamps) which do not pump out noise but do have a mic. Players bring earbuds to plug into the mixamps to wear under the noise-cancelling headset.

I hate to say it but it's the best headset in the market in the last 10 years. I have been using the same one since my Xbox360.
and it's worth every penny.
Gerbi1jr wrote:
NightClerk wrote:

I hate to say it but it's the best headset in the market in the last 10 years. I have been using the same one since my Xbox360.
and it's worth every penny.
I agree. There’s probably some $500 pair of Seinnheisers that might be better, but I recently started using the A40 TRs with modkit and mixamp and it’s great. Probably even comfier than my Turtle Beach Elite Pros.
NightClerk wrote:
I agree. There’s probably some $500 pair of Seinnheisers that might be better, but I recently started using the A40 TRs with modkit and mixamp and it’s great. Probably even comfier than my Turtle Beach Elite Pros.
It's a hard place to be in while, we all need these items to play .. at the end of the day, it's the PRICE that determines if we are going to buy it or not.
I got mine when it was at Black Friday and it was on sale. I got it at half off and I never look back.

"Why pay for a full price?"

and it was comfy than I have anticipated.

Would I recommend? .. Absolutely!!! But only if you have the money. Otherwise, find away to buy it. Even it's second hand. It's still worth it.
Or saving $5/week will get you towards this amazing headset.

After all these years and it's still the best all around headset in the market.