Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

HaloWC 2018 Question!

OP MT2S

Hey everyone!

So I am going to the HWC in Seattle this year and this is my first Halo event I am attending. I was wondering if 1) Anything I should know to bring it to do there? And 2) Do they sell team merchandise there? (Like OG or NV merch) Or is it just Halo stuff there?

Much thanks in advance!
MT2S wrote:
Hey everyone!

So I am going to the HWC in Seattle this year and this is my first Halo event I am attending. I was wondering if 1) Anything I should know to bring it to do there? And 2) Do they sell team merchandise there? (Like OG or NV merch) Or is it just Halo stuff there?

Much thanks in advance!
*1) Anything I should know before going there and what cool things should I expect?
Its going to be my first event as well so i don't know what to expect. I do know that they sell some older team merch such as Instinct and Final Boss. If they are selling those then it stands to reason that they would be selling merch for the popular current teams competing e.g. Splyce, Optic Gaming, Team Envy, Renegades, REC, Str8 Rippin.
Where did you see that they sell team merchandise if this is your first event as well? Just wondering lol thank you for the info!