When you watch the Halo World Championship will the viewers be able to get a free skin or armour?
It's always possible that there will be giveaways, but in general no there are no free armours or skins for watching. There very likely will be free Gold and Platinum packs being given away for watching
alright thanks man!
Great question i was about to ask the same thing..
Do you happen to know how to get the hcs armour? I have the athlon champion helmet but not the armour.
GPG Silkz wrote:
Do you happen to know how to get the hcs armour? I have the athlon champion helmet but not the armour.
The HCS armours were given out a long time ago. They were also in a special packs that you got for 80,000 REQ points, also in the past. Not sure if they will be available again.
i kind of hope there'll be somthing tho
GPG Silkz wrote:
The HCS armours were given out a long time ago. They were also in a special packs that you got for 80,000 REQ points, also in the past. Not sure if they will be available again.
Awwwe! Well thank you very much I've been grinding gold req packs hoping to get it lol.
Why do the team skin packs have to be $9.99? That's overpriced for an AR and Magnum skin pack. It should be less. Maybe around $5.
aight
Why do the team skin packs have to be $9.99? That's overpriced for an AR and Magnum skin pack. It should be less. Maybe around $5.
Money from the packs goes directly to the teams themselves
I heard no 😣
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Touching on the subject of skins. I thought that the US skins are going to made available during Orlando but for some reason they aren't going to up until Columbus.