Greetings Spartans,

If you weren't aware, the current era of Halo eSports is nearing it's conclusion. November 16-18 will be the last Halo 5 HCS Championship, in Atlanta at DreamHack.
In preparation for this, today is the last broadcasted seeding round of the online 2Ks.
It all starts at 4pm Pacific, and you can catch the action on Mixer or Twitch.

You'll be able to watch TOX, Excelerate, Elevate, and Reciprocity jockey for position leading into the finals.
Details can be found by following HCS on twitter, or right here on Waypoint.

Aside from it being really good Halo to watch (last 2K was simply an epic showdown in the final match) they generally seem to be giving away Platinum pack codes now!

Tune in if you can, you won't want to miss it!
May have to check some out if I can. They never gave out codes for these smaller shows before.... Not that I need them to watch but it's a nice incentive to watch.
LethalQ wrote:
May have to check some out if I can. They never gave out codes for these smaller shows before.... Not that I need them to watch but it's a nice incentive to watch.
Totally.

I'm just collecting the packs to give to my friends who are working on their req grind.
I've watched the past 2 or 3 online 2Ks and there have been some codes each time. In fact I think each subsequent time they increased how many they give away.
;)
Ya listo y esperando que comience la transmisión de hoy
Ya listo y esperando que comience la transmisión de hoy
Let me help you out with a translate:
Quote:
Now ready and waiting for today's broadcast to begin
It's going to be a good one!

It may just happen to be Haloween themed :)
Unyshek wrote:
It's going to be a good one!

It may just happen to be Haloween themed :)
I am intrigued and looking forward to this!
Thank you for this!!!!
valio barriga señor verg..... no hay REQ PACK
Have patience - they might.
FINALSDRAWSHOW
Hi VanishedPrawn7. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. In future please feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create or edit your post with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.