1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
CerealKiller95x - Please don't post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more information
Also please keep on topic, this thread is about HCS FFA not about Forge
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I love FFA but I am really on the fence with these changes. There is more to skill than ability with precision weapons. I don't like Halo becoming that one gun game as it was back in the day. I guess for HCS it's fine but hopefully for regular ranked play it's stays as it was. What they really need to do is add a FFA HCS playlist (maybe make it temporary on weekends or available before events) so players can play it. Shouldn't Halo also be about knowing what weapon would work best in different areas of the map? Or when and wear weapons spawn and have the ability to control that area? I like HCS but seeing it turn to a pistol fest kinda makes it a bit stale.
I have nine Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
is fantastic!
HCS FFA is such a great playlist. I hope it sticks around after worlds with more maps in the rotation
Very good
This needs to stick around.
HCS FFA is amazing! Hope it stays!
Love the changes made to the playlist. Makes me wish they had a MLG FFA gametype back in the Halo 2 days. It’s the perfect way to warm up as well.
Thanks , this time s very nice!
Nice.
Very good
Wow I didn't even notice these weapons were gone. Probably because I didn't use them, but the boltshot is still annoying.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Hey guys
Are these in MM yet?
Are these in MM yet?
^
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4