Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

HCS Grassroots Program

OP Massello01

Dear Community,
Finding yourself to evaluate the entire history of the Spartan II John-117 is one of those things that are a little scary. Because what you find yourself in front of is not a mere agglomeration of graphics, playability, sound and longevity. What you have on your hands is a nice piece of modern video game history. Through the eyes of Master Chief we have come to the definitive affirmation of the first-person shooter on the console and the mighty back of the armored hero has been the driving force for the competitive online game with a pad.
this is my reason why I joined the HCS grassroots prgram because halo is not just a game but it has been and continues to be a game that gave us emotions, friendships through multiplayer here is that game that is created with passion and with the desire to transmit those emotions that nobody transmits to us. I believe in Halo and I look forward to joining the program to support the community as much as possible
Thanks 343
Dema343
How master chief do anything with halo grassroots and look read how sign up on grassroots
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show