Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

[Locked] HCS Live Event Emblem

OP MadFuzzy Man

So I attended the HCS ST Louis event and since going I've learned there was an emblem i should have gotten. While at the event I heard no mention of said emblem, the only reference I've found of it was here on the forums..I can imagine I'm not the only one to ever try pulling this, however, I have tons of pictures of myself and my daughter at the event. Not only that I was lucky enough to get my halo 5 Xbox signed by optic, as well as waited there long enough for them to start tearing down the place and snagged a big banner....Anyone know where I might be able to go and redeem this emblem?
Give it some time. i played in the OC event in October and didn't get my emblem until after the winter finals.
So I attended the HCS ST Louis event and since going I've learned there was an emblem i should have gotten. While at the event I heard no mention of said emblem, the only reference I've found of it was here on the forums..I can imagine I'm not the only one to ever try pulling this, however, I have tons of pictures of myself and my daughter at the event. Not only that I was lucky enough to get my halo 5 Xbox signed by optic, as well as waited there long enough for them to start tearing down the place and snagged a big banner....Anyone know where I might be able to go and redeem this emblem?
If you have twitter tweet tashi. He's handling this at the moment if he doesn't reply it doesn't mean he won't see it and take care of ya. I got mine less than 3 hours after tweeting. If you have twitter and don't know his handle. Search for @tashi343i
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I love this emblem . Can i
HTG xPeeKay
I'm in the same boat as you when I went to Daytona. Whatever you do that works, OP, please let me know!
UMG Daytona was my first event and they said they would send them out to the GT's that were registered but when I went to Dreamhack ATL they had a computer where I put my information in (GT and email). The day or two after I got home, I got my HCS emblem pack. Not sure if that was just the pack from Daytona or from ATL.
I have still havent gotten mine from daytona either.
I'd try asking Tashi since he seems to deal with most of that kind of stuff. As long as you have proof you should be good.
D3VIL CY wrote:
I have still havent gotten mine from daytona either.
If you figure it out, please let me know. Maybe Even drop my GT?
😁
Exenius wrote:
I'd try asking Tashi since he seems to deal with most of that kind of stuff. As long as you have proof you should be good.
I actually sent Tashi a message not to long ago asking about the emblem and didn't even receive a response. I attended Daytona as well, still no emblem.
I’d like to bump this thread because I just read about how to obtain the emblem for the current HCS event but that didn’t work when I did it over a year ago... I would still very much like to get the emblem.
I’d like to bump this thread because I just read about how to obtain the emblem for the current HCS event but that didn’t work when I did it over a year ago... I would still very much like to get the emblem.
Tweet tashi and ske7ch. It took a while but I received mine. Also bumping and reviving ancient threads is against forum rules.
Please don't revive old topics thanks