Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

How can I get the halo championship weapon skins?

OP TxDarkNiceNz

Can you still? I have that doubt?
you can't it's only available as a store req and hasn't been out for a while now
Aryotic wrote:
you can't it's only available as a store req and hasn't been out for a while now
Hold up, what's this then?
Gulchshot wrote:
Aryotic wrote:
well ill be damned
Gulchshot wrote:
Aryotic wrote:
well ill be damned
They're also the Splyce and Str8 Rippin ones available.
Gulchshot wrote:
Aryotic wrote:
HCS Team skins he want the hcs sticker weapons skin
Gulchshot wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
Aryotic wrote:
well ill be damned
Yes but still not the hcs sticker weapon skin
Aryotic wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
Aryotic wrote:
well ill be damned
Yes but still not the hcs sticker weapon skin
Ohhhhhh gotcha
so are you able to get all the skins through that site? Seems odd it wouldn't be on the game itself to buy.
I remember well that there was a time but very short where one could buy the skins of equipment weapons in the store as submissions points, but he did not give it importance also nor did he have points :(
I have those but Counter Logic Gaming skins won't ever come back.
I remember well that there was a time but very short where one could buy the skins of equipment weapons in the store as submissions points, but he did not give it importance also nor did he have points :(
Did u get the skins thru the website?
Aryotic wrote:
sad to read that
you can only get it if they put it in the req store thats the only way
You can't anymore
Gulchshot wrote:
Aryotic wrote:
Come on! Great link! Thank you very much.
Can you still? I have that doubt?
I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT THE SKINS I hope they can allow people to have it maybe by winning ranked games right? I mean it's beautiful to have those Skins
Gulchshot wrote:
Aryotic wrote:
They are likely to appear, but it is likely to be 2 packs that he will have to buy.
Gulchshot wrote:
Aryotic wrote:
Sometimes they show up sometimes they don't.
I did notice that some are region exclusive. I collected 3 or 4 now all from birthday money. Full Atlon Champion and white skin for Mag, BR and AR.
You can get them only in the store both the armor, helmets and weapon skins only in the xbox or halo store, you can also get them in an official halo tournament.