Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

How do I get the challenger helmet and armor

OP Hers 1x20x17

If it's possible when and how could I get it
It was only available for a limited time during the halo world championship 2015.You could try to see if its in the xbox store but i dont think its there or in a bronze,silver or gold req pack-
It was a limited time thing
If it's possible when and how could I get it
It was only released for a limited time along with the pistol and AR skin. 3 days if I remember correctly. You have a chance to get it by purchasing the Pro Team packs but it's not a guarantee.
you still can get Pro team pack from xbox store. you can still get HELMET and the ARMOR from pro team pack.
Thanks guys I appreciate it I have all the helmets and armor except the challengers and the Achilles armor but I'm almost there thnx so much
Thanks guys I appreciate it I have all the helmets and armor except the challengers and the Achilles armor but I'm almost there thnx so much
Do you have the HCS Athalon Champion? And the 343 Skins?
Here's some help:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/3928f141c8e14499a4d33d2ddaa86008/topics/for-those-of-you-asking-about-hcs-armor/b515807e-5f68-45b5-9243-33cee356c94d/posts
I don't think I do but what r they're rarity like legendary or ??
Here's some help:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/3928f141c8e14499a4d33d2ddaa86008/topics/for-those-of-you-asking-about-hcs-armor/b515807e-5f68-45b5-9243-33cee356c94d/posts
Lazy Link
I have the athlon armor and everything but I don't have the 343 skins I have all the championship skins and armor except the challenger helmet and armor
Any luck on getting the challenger armor set