Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

How often do you play comp halo?

OP Lyfe Earth

I like to play comp with some of my friends cause it makes the game fun and not boring
I play it a few times a week. Usually H4 Squads or invasion on MCC.
All the time. From customs to randoms. Usually MLG Team Slayer or MLG CTF from Halo 3. I've seen the competitive (and overall) population go down, which is really sad to see. Hopefully it'll come back up again soon.
TormentHCS wrote:
All the time. From customs to randoms. Usually MLG Team Slayer or MLG CTF from Halo 3. I've seen the competitive (and overall) population go down, which is really sad to see. Hopefully it'll come back up again soon.
Comp Halo is the only way to play halo for me haha ! :) Regarding the population until they they get out some kind of teaser for infinite the population will stay low unfortunatly and that is on both MCC and H5.

We've seen an augmentation in gen pop when the gameplay teaser got out. People wanted to get ready for the new game.
TormentHCS wrote:
Comp Halo is the only way to play halo for me haha ! :) Regarding the population until they they get out some kind of teaser for infinite the population will stay low unfortunatly and that is on both MCC and H5.

We've seen an augmentation in gen pop when the gameplay teaser got out. People wanted to get ready for the new game.
Same it's literally the only way i play too lol. Yea you've made some really good points. And btw i think i follow you on twitch.
TormentHCS wrote:
TormentHCS wrote:

Same it's literally the only way i play too lol. Yea you've made some really good points. And btw i think i follow you on twitch.
For real ? Wow thanks then !! :) We've definitivly played against each other also
I don’t play it that much, but I do play sometimes
Lyfe Earth wrote:
I like to play comp with some of my friends cause it makes the game fun and not boring
Every Day From Italy, but when I work much no
Not as often as I want, Usually a good time when I do. I’m a big fan of H2 Classic, H3 Hardcore...all hardcore actually. The challenge makes it worth while.
I play comp Halo -5 when I am trying to finish a commendation, like battle rifle kills, in SWAT, or magnum kills in SLAYER. I wish I did play more, and will most likely once I finish most of my other commendations.