Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

How often do you play comp halo?

OP Lyfe Earth

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I like to play comp with some of my friends cause it makes the game fun and not boring
I play it a few times a week. Usually H4 Squads or invasion on MCC.
All the time. From customs to randoms. Usually MLG Team Slayer or MLG CTF from Halo 3. I've seen the competitive (and overall) population go down, which is really sad to see. Hopefully it'll come back up again soon.
TormentHCS wrote:
All the time. From customs to randoms. Usually MLG Team Slayer or MLG CTF from Halo 3. I've seen the competitive (and overall) population go down, which is really sad to see. Hopefully it'll come back up again soon.
Comp Halo is the only way to play halo for me haha ! :) Regarding the population until they they get out some kind of teaser for infinite the population will stay low unfortunatly and that is on both MCC and H5.

We've seen an augmentation in gen pop when the gameplay teaser got out. People wanted to get ready for the new game.
TormentHCS wrote:
Comp Halo is the only way to play halo for me haha ! :) Regarding the population until they they get out some kind of teaser for infinite the population will stay low unfortunatly and that is on both MCC and H5.

We've seen an augmentation in gen pop when the gameplay teaser got out. People wanted to get ready for the new game.
Same it's literally the only way i play too lol. Yea you've made some really good points. And btw i think i follow you on twitch.
TormentHCS wrote:
TormentHCS wrote:

Same it's literally the only way i play too lol. Yea you've made some really good points. And btw i think i follow you on twitch.
For real ? Wow thanks then !! :) We've definitivly played against each other also
I don’t play it that much, but I do play sometimes
Lyfe Earth wrote:
I like to play comp with some of my friends cause it makes the game fun and not boring
Every Day From Italy, but when I work much no
Not as often as I want, Usually a good time when I do. I’m a big fan of H2 Classic, H3 Hardcore...all hardcore actually. The challenge makes it worth while.
I play comp Halo -5 when I am trying to finish a commendation, like battle rifle kills, in SWAT, or magnum kills in SLAYER. I wish I did play more, and will most likely once I finish most of my other commendations.
I do very rarely play multiplayer and this do especially apply to the more competitive playlists across the Halo games. My focus is instead on Campaign and the different PvE modes.
DragonHaru wrote:
Not as often as I want, Usually a good time when I do. I’m a big fan of H2 Classic, H3 Hardcore...all hardcore actually. The challenge makes it worth while.
I’m looking for 3 well rounded teammates for future MCC tourneys. PM me on waypoint to talk about it or Xbox DragonHaru.
let’s have some fun.
We have a community on discord server and host fun tournaments for cash prizes or other giveaways may not be huge but definitely increases the competitiveness lol. We also like to host a few leagues throughout the year which get hosted on twitch with a caster its really fun getting to get to experience this kind of atmosphere that only pros normally get to. We have some current and former pro players in the community they are awesome to learn and watch from we sometimes even mix the amateurs and pros to make balanced teams so it helps have your butt whooped and fight along side them at same time lol I've always been super competitive so I enjoy it all
like, once a week
I’ve played in a few tournaments and series now, absolutely love it! I had to say goodbye late last year however due to life, playing competitively wasn’t paying the bills and my work is fairly hectic given the worlds current pandemic. I remember when I first signed up, I had managed to reach Champion a couple of times in Ranked and thought I’d be a contender, boy was I wrong! Some of these people are just naturally gifted and incredibly talented players. Something to aspire to!
UK1V wrote:
I’ve played in a few tournaments and series now, absolutely love it! I had to say goodbye late last year however due to life, playing competitively wasn’t paying the bills and my work is fairly hectic given the worlds current pandemic. I remember when I first signed up, I had managed to reach Champion a couple of times in Ranked and thought I’d be a contender, boy was I wrong! Some of these people are just naturally gifted and incredibly talented players. Something to aspire to!
big facts im always working and rarely have time to get as good as some who have all the time to grind it out. but on positive note i do get in some tournaments and comp leagues when i can manage too just for fun
MGE Loco wrote:
UK1V wrote:
big facts im always working and rarely have time to get as good as some who have all the time to grind it out. but on positive note i do get in some tournaments and comp leagues when i can manage too just for fun
Big Spartan like you can change The Competitive zone :)
Ingegnoso wrote:
MGE Loco wrote:
UK1V wrote:
i mainly promote and help share information for others who are seriously trying to get better or move up or find a team to compete with im not as gifted as many of them are but im a og player been masterchiefin for long time just try to enjoy it as much as i can and stay close to the action
MGE Loco wrote:
Ingegnoso wrote:
MGE Loco wrote:
UK1V wrote:
i mainly promote and help share information for others who are seriously trying to get better or move up or find a team to compete with im not as gifted as many of them are but im a og player been masterchiefin for long time just try to enjoy it as much as i can and stay close to the action
Awesome Spartan! +100000 Respect for you!
MGE Loco wrote:
UK1V wrote:
Yeah I know the feeling, but I definitely enjoy getting in and involved still from time to time. Had a good scrim and stream last night with some other competitive players who share my passion for wanting to win 100% of the time haha.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2