Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

How to get connected to competitive community

OP Oh x Breezy

Any suggestions on how to get connected with other competitive players to play online/LAN/tournaments? I would love direct links. TIA.
Just play and put your name out there.
MuskEEE wrote:
Just play and put your name out there.
The trouble I’m running into is going into matchmaking alone and getting teamed up with inexperienced players. I need people to run with, finding those people has proven to be hard.
I've kind of wondered the same thing. I'm also curious. Trying to become a better player too. Just putting a lot of time into swat and ffa to better improve my aim and general movement.
Compete in everything you can, people will start to notice you as that one guy whose placed 64th and climbing up (hopefully) some of the current pros would outshine in FFA and leaderboards around the community.
I've kind of wondered the same thing. I'm also curious. Trying to become a better player too. Just putting a lot of time into swat and ffa to better improve my aim and general movement.
This FFA strat worked for quite a few pros-to-come. I'd say keep doing what you do.
Consider competing in UGC's online tournaments or following NoobCombo for more competitive Halo information.
Try to participate in online events rather than just matchmaking. I’m not sure about who currently hosts competitions but back in the day Gamebattles was huge.
Try Twitter...
discord. hit up the HDL (halo draft League) alot of semi pro, pro, and up coming people in there.
Is there any way to find out who holds online tournaments?
I'm trying to put together a Site now of players who are truly committed and want to dominate. We changed our platform but were building back up members at www.halolessons.com. I'm trying to make a way to find teammates who are committed to getting better.

Again thats halolessons.com for players who want to be competitive.
Thank you.